13th April 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study 11th CBSE Science if secure 50% in 10th ICSE?

Hello Sir,
I want to know that if I score 50% in my
ICSE 10th Board exam then I can study
Science in CBSE 11th? Please tell me
about this immediately. With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?
  2. ICSE or CBSE, which is favourable board in 11th to study Engineering course?
  3. Can I get admission in 11th CBSE after pursuing 10th ICSE?
  4. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  5. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  6. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  7. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  8. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  9. Is ICSE better than CBSE for competitive exams?
  10. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  11. Admission in 11th CBSE for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 10th?
  12. Can I get admission in any college of Pune to pursue 11th Science if completed 10th from ICSE Board?
  13. Can I get admission in Army School to study 11th Science if scored 20 marks in 10th CBSE Mathematics?
  14. CBSE or ISC, which is better for 10th ICSE student who is seeking for Science stream?
  15. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  16. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  17. Is it possible to appear for ICSE in 11th standard after passing 10th from CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
17th April 2015, 12:42 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study 11th CBSE Science if secure 50% in 10th ICSE?

If you have scored 50% in ICSE board exam then you are eligible for CBSE board for science stream. But it depends upon schools that weather they will give you admission in class 11th or not, as different school has different criteria so according to that if your score and other documents matches the criteria of admission then you can get admission.
17th April 2015, 02:33 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study 11th CBSE Science if secure 50% in 10th ICSE?

No ,Not every school can provide you admission but there may be any school in your city which gives you admission in 11th class science stream
Some of CBSE schools provide admission on the behalf of 10th class marks but you didn't got good marks in 10th class but while few of them provides Admission on basis of their own entrance test so if you prepare for their test you can clear it because its not too tough
otherwise i would like to suggest you contact to the school first in which you have approach because they provide you admission without any issue
17th April 2015, 07:27 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Yes, you can change the board form ICSE to CBSE after completion of 10th standard. You need to submit the certificates like Migration certificate, School leaving certificate, marks sheet, etc. In some of the schools you have to appear in Entrance Exam. But I suggest you , not to change the school after completing 10th because both ICSE and CBSE have more or less equal importance.
18th April 2015, 02:17 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Every school has its own cut-off marks for candidates to get admission in class 11th Science.

Therefore, it differs from school to school, however, if the school in which you want to get admission in does provides admission in class 11th Science based on class 10th marks to be 50%, then most probably you are eligible to get admission in that school.

Otherwise, many school conducts their own entrance examination for candidates to get admission in class 11th science. In those schools if you clear the entrance exam, then you will be however eligible to get admission in class 11 of that school.
26th May 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 11th standard for sceince stream as I secured 57.63% in 10th MBOSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?