13th June 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Which board is suitable between ISC and CBSE for 12th if planning to join AIPMT institute after 10th?

sir
I have recently given 10th icse board exams
later I want to go to AIPMT institute which
board would be suitable for me either CBSE or ISC for 12th?

8th July 2014, 09:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is suitable between ISC and CBSE for 12th if planning to join AIPMT institute after 10th?

You should go for CBSE board in your 10+2. This is because :-

- AIPMT syllabus is almost completely equivalent to CBSE syllabus of 10+2.

- English is very easy in CBSE. Since you are from ICSE board, so you can get good marks by studying english in CBSE just 1-2 days prior to the examination. Hence, it will help you to concentrate at the core subjects and give more time towards the core subjects. Thus, you can prepare well for AIPMT.

- There is no compulsion to take second language in CBSE like that in ISC. Hence you can give more time towards the core subjects and prepare well for the entrance exams.
7th May 2015, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which board is suitable between ISC and CBSE for 12th if planning to join AIPMT institute after 10th?

I am a student who just attended 10th boards in isce syllabus.I hope to get around 94 percentage aggregate.I would like to pursue my higher studies in the field of medicine.Is it it good to choose isc or pre university education abroad......?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?