26th April 2015, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in 10th Board exam as a Private candidate having health problem?

Hello everyone,
I am in standard 10th and my dad is not
allowing me to go school due to health issue.
I want to continue my study.
So, can I give 10th Board exam from Private Board?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  2. Will there be any problem in taking admission in B.Tech college if I give 12th exam as a private from MP Board?
  3. Possibility to get admission in 10th as a Private candidate if completed Graduation being a 27 years old married woman?
  4. Can I face any problem in Interview for IAS process having completed 10th from Open Board?
  5. At what age a candidate can appear in 10th CBSE Board exam if studying in LKG at the age of 3 years old?
  6. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  7. Can I appear for 12th board exams as a private candidate without passing 11th?
  8. What is the process to appear for private student?
  9. Can I get any relief in paper checking of 10th Board exam if send a letter to CBSE Board related to my Health condition?
  10. List of the private schools in Gujarat for 10th from UP passed candidate?
  11. Any problem in changing the state board of MP after 10th? Can I go to Tamilnadu for high secondary exam(12th board)?
  12. Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?
  13. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  15. Can I directly give 12th exam from private after passing 10th from Maharashtra board?
  16. Which job will provide good career after writing the 10th private exam from Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination board?
  17. How to apply as private candidate in Bihar Board or CBSE Board?
  18. Procedure to apply for 12th Maharashtra Board exam as a Private candidate? -- [New]
29th April 2015, 08:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in 10th Board exam as a Private candidate having health problem?

Yes, definitely you can appear in 10th Board examinations as a Private candidate if you have a health problem. Generally, candidates appears in Board examinations as private candidate when they are not able to pursue their studies as a regular candidate. Since, you are unable to go to school to pursue your 10th standard as a regular candidate, you can appear in 10th Board examinations as a Private candidate.
11th August 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear in 10th Board exam as a Private candidate having health problem?

I am physically handicapped so i am not able to go to school.so can i give 10th private
13th August 2015, 12:09 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

yes ! definitely but some formalaties are there :-
Students who are not able to attend the board exams due to unhealth , they can participate in exams through private mode.
-> Write a letter to your school about the situation that you are facing and request them to get approval certificate from board.
* After the approval , you can appear in exams
13th August 2015, 11:15 PM
Limited10
Member+

Yes, you can apply for being a private student. As being a private student there is no need for you to attend the regular classes. Only you have to go to give the exam.
For apply as a private student you need to register yourself as a private student by filling the registration form.
You need to work hard at your home for study. Don't worry you will definitely get the private admission and get success.
13th August 2015, 11:16 PM
Limited10
Member+

Yes, you can apply for being a private student. As being a private student there is no need for you to attend the regular classes. Only you have to go to give the exam.
For apply as a private student you need to register yourself as a private student by filling the registration form.
You need to work hard at your home for study. Don't worry you will definitely get the private admission and get success.
21st March 2016, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

my friend she is age of 31yrs and she want to write 10th class which she didnot pass
24th April 2016, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

My niece is studying in muscat and is in 10th. She wants to give her exam thru maharashtra state board as she is finding CBSE maths very tough. Can she give her state board exam in 10th as a private student? Pls reply.
7th May 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

If i do my 10th grade as a private candidate will i be able to do my 11th grade from a regular school? Will any school take me? Because i've flunked 9th twice this year and not wiling to repeat it for the third time, what to do please help? :)
15th May 2016, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I faced all the exams of class 10th but I didn't face the SA -2 (Board Exam) due to the worst conditions of my health.I'm too much worry about this.....plzzz suggest me ,what should I do.
3rd December 2016, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I'm in ninth class. Cbse but I want to save one year. Can I apply for 10th exam now. From Punjab board
5th January 2017, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

I'm 24 year old I'm not educated any government School but I'm educated private coaching and private school I want to 10th exam for 10th certificate
1st March 2017, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I am private candidate of tamilnadu ,going to write 10th std exam in this month & my age is now 26.Because of some issues,didn't complete the schooling properly.after passing Can i appear 12th std exam on coming 2018 march?Tell me what possible ways are there? I have interest to do bsc visual communication in future. please guide me properly.
3rd March 2017, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements for appearing in 10th board exam from UP board as a private candidate as I can not go to school
3rd March 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

My friend she want to complete her 10th class privately which didn't pass and her age is 35
25th March 2017, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

IF I HAVE FAILED IN CLASS 9TH ,AND I DONT WANT TO REPEAT THE SAME CLASS.I AM INTERESTED TO GO IN CLASS 10 WITHOUT REPEATING CLASS 9TH.IS THERE ANY INSTITUTE FROM WHICH I CAN GIVE MY 10TH EXAMS PRIVATELY?
10th April 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Can a student with no health issues or any handicap appear for 10th Board exam as a private candidate? In other words can a student prepare privately and write 10th board exams?
29th April 2017, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Can my kid give private exams for class X CBSE, Delhi Board as we are planning to make her do home study instead of sending her to school. She is not able to cope up in her school as she is quite dull in her studies.
22nd June 2017, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Due to some personal problems my father is not sending to school he took tc also from school. So now how can i write my 10th class exams sir. Please give me reply as soon as possible.
6th July 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Due some health issue I was not able to go school in 9th I lost my 1 year . but I want to give 10th board exam so can I give exam privately? Please help me give me reply soon. Please
7th July 2017, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I am private candidate in 10 class can i get study certificate from school in whose name i gave 10 exam andhra pradesh board
11th July 2017, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Is health the only circumstance under which a candidate can be allowed to study privately without formal school attendance to sit for the CBSE 10th Std. Board Exam?
26th July 2017, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I have finished my 10th standard in 2008 second language Hindi. Now I am willing to get second language in Tamil for applying government exams conducted by government of tamilnadu. Is there any possibly for my tamil certificate...
29th July 2017, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I have studied upto 5th class, but now i want to give 10th exam directly as a private candidate. Is it possible?
26th August 2017, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I register for 10th board exam as a private candidate as I haven't enough pass marks in the exam (long-term and first terminal) conducted by the school. If the school is not permitted me to register for the board exam through them what should I do? I dont wish to continue 10th as a repeater in the next year.
8th November 2017, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Can my daughter give cbsc board x class exam as a private student??As she has some issues with school. Can you advise how to register for x board exam as private student?
18th December 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I want to write my 10th exam due to some personal reasons I had quite my school and now I am 24 what should I do now I had lost my tc, if anyone can guide me
8th January 2018, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd and I want to give the additional Punjabi paper of 10th class which I have already passed out in 2013. Can I give paper ??
7th July 2018, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I'm 44 years old due to some circumstance I was not able to continue my studies after my 9th grade can I give 10th exams privately
22nd July 2018, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I start coaching centre for private candidate of 10 and 12 class in Tamilnadu . Whether there is any requirement of licence for starting such type of coaching centre. Please advise me
2nd August 2018, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in class 10th CBSE .Due to health issues she may not be able to further attend regular classes .is it possible for her to give the board exams directly? If possible what is the procedure and formalities?
15th March 2019, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

My granddaughter is going to appear in 10th standard in Manila.Is she eligible to be admitted in class 11 in CBSE or CGBSE schools. In. Raipur. In Philippines there is no board examination for class 10th They call it graduation.Kindly give guidance in the matter.
15th March 2019, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to know whether 9th standard attendance, exams appearing will matter while writing the 10th board exams in CBCE final board
6th May 2019, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

HI sir, My brother has flunked in 10th std exams in 4 subjects out of which in the first supplementary he has cleared 2 subjects somehow principal allowed him to go to 1st PUC in the second supplementary he has failed in two subjects so he is going to write the subjects again in this june, but the poor fact is that the principal has put him in private candidate as it will really become impossible for him to study further . How do we get rid of this private legally. what's the procedure please let me know asasp sir.

Thanks
13th May 2019, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

In my childhood I was not able to went school. So, now I want to write my 10th public examination. It is possible or not
16th May 2019, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I fill class 10th private candidate form after passing 10th cbsc board exam
24th November 2019, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR, IF I HAVE FAILED IN CLASS 9TH ,AND I DONT WANT TO REPEAT THE SAME CLASS.I AM INTERESTED TO GO IN CLASS 10 WITHOUT REPEATING CLASS 9TH.IS THERE ANY INSTITUTE FROM WHICH I CAN GIVE CLASS 10TH PRIVATELY?? SIR PLEASE REPLY..IT'S REALLY URGENT FOR ME.
2nd March 2020, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi. My. Age. Is. 36. Due. To. My. Health. Issue. I. Couldn't. Allow. Me. To. Go. To. Attend. 10 th. Exams.so. Kindly. Tell. Me. Can. I. Pass. It. Privately
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?