25th May 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Should I drop my schooling after 10th to give private exams to prepare for AFMC exam?

I'v completed my 10th this year from ICSE Board... i would jike to know that should i drop my schooling and give private exams and side by side do AFMC coachings.

25th May 2011, 04:24 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Should I drop my schooling after 10th to give private exams to prepare for AFMC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'v completed my 10th this year from ICSE Board... i would jike to know that should i drop my schooling and give private exams and side by side do AFMC coachings.
Hii,

It is not complsary to drop your schooling for preparation its good but as per my sugestion you should carry on your study regularly but main focus on or AFMC exam..

Good luck..

Thanks,
ankur
29th July 2011, 02:42 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I drop my schooling after 10th to give private exams to prepare for AFMC exam?

No

It is not necessary to leave the schooling to crack afmc.

it is better to take schooling and prepare afmc sideways with it.

because the topics in school will help you for afmc exam.

even after it will be easy to get course certificate and other documents for further education.

so do like that
24th May 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I completed 10th now I want take competitive exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?