2nd June 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for 12th board examination under the same board from a new school?

I have failed in Mathematics subject and want to opt for 12th board examination from a new school as a fresh candidate. I want to know that is it possible and if yes, then what is the procedure for it. Kindly help me as soon as possible.

3rd June 2016, 03:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for 12th board examination under the same board from a new school?

Yes, you can surely opt for your 12th boards under the same board from a new school but not in your situation as you have already appeared for your board examination and have one paper to clear. You can very much appear for improvement examination in the prospective year.

The procedure to apply for improvement examination, you will have to get the application form for it and after filling the form and submitting the form with the examination fee, you will be very much eligible to appear for improvement examination in the coming year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?