29th February 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for getting admission in another CBSE school in same city after passing 11th standard?

Is it possible for getting admission in another CBSE school in same city after passing 11th standard? Can you please give me the information on the same as soon as possible to me? I am not sure what to be done next. So, please give me the information on the same.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school after completion of 11th standard in the same city?
  2. Can I get admission in another school after completing 11th from CBSE board?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for 11th standard in a new city after completing 10th in CBSE board?
  4. List of best CBSE schools to enrol for 11th standard?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  6. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  7. Is it possible for me to get admission in another CBSE school after completion of 11th in the same city?
  8. Is it possible for getting admission in another CBSE school in same city after passing 11th standard? -- [New]
  9. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  11. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  12. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  13. Is it possible to take admission in another school after passing 11th?
  14. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  16. Is it possible to take admission in another school or college after passing 11th from ICSE school?
  17. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  18. What is the procedure for changing schools between CBSE board in 12th standard?
29th February 2016, 07:37 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: Is it possible for getting admission in another CBSE school in same city after passing 11th standard?

Yes you can get admission in class 12th. But if you want to change the board in class 12th then you cannot do so.
You can only change your school not board.

For taking admission in another CBSE board school you need to fill registration form for 12th examination.

Some schools will not allowed you to get admission because the registration is already done. But you don't worry you will get the admission.
29th February 2016, 09:37 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for getting admission in another CBSE school in same city after passing 11th standard?

Yes, this is possible to change school after 11th but for this you need to give a satisfactory reason to dean of school. Then they will decide what to do after that. To change school you need to take transfer certificate as well as important documents for admission in other school.
29th February 2016, 11:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Once registration from a school is done in CBSE, you can not change in standard 11th and changing school after registration means wasting one year of academics. It is better to continue studies with same school.

If you will change, your one year is wasted.
1st March 2016, 12:04 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can transfer your admission in the other CBSE school in the same city but for that there must be vacant seat in the new school in which you want to transfer your admission. You simply need a migration certificate for transferring your admission from one school to other. In your current school you have to present a considerable reason for transferring your school then you will get the migration certificate. Simply submit the migration certificate in your new school and complete the other admission formalities. After that you can start your classes in the new CBSE school in the same city.
27th April 2016, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

is it possible for getting admission in same city with same board CBSE after passing class IX exam to class X.
28th April 2016, 02:57 PM
IQ14

Yes you can change your school for class 10th but the boards of both the schools must be same. There will be no problem to get the admission.

You need to fill an application form. Along with this you will need the documents like transfer certificate, migration certificate, character certificate and the most important is the report card of class 9th.

After fulfill all the process of admission and by the submission of fee you will get the admission in the new school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?