21st June 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in 12th for JEE Mains and Advance?

Sir
Please let me know that what minimum
percantage in class 12 require for JEE mains and advance?
Please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in 12th to sit for JEE Advance? Am I eligible for it?
  2. Minimum marks required in JEE Advance to get admission in IIT-Delhi?
  3. Can I write JEE Advance next year?
  4. Can I appear in JEE Mains and Advance if qualify 12th after failing 3 times?
  5. Dropping a year for the preparation of JEE Mains and Advance is a good option?
  6. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  7. Percentages needed in classs 12th for JEE Advance for Kashmir board with ST catogory?
  8. Can I take admission through counselling if secured 1474 rank in VITEEE instead of looking for good NIT if scored 238 marks in JEE Mains without Advance?
  9. Am I eligible for JEE mains and advance after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th board exam
  10. Details of minimum percentage of intermediate for IIT JEE mains?
  11. Eligibility criteria and best institute for JEE Mains and Advance in Ranchi for a candidate who secured 68% in 12th?
  12. Best coaching class in Rajasthan for JEE Mains and Advance?
  13. What is the criteria for CBSE students for admission in engineering in Gujarat State?
  14. Will I get under Top 20 percentile criteria in JEE Mains and Advance if appearing in 12th CBSE Improvement exam? -- [New]
  15. Can I get a chance to attempt JEE advance after scoring 100 marks in JEE mains and 80% in 12th CBSE?
  16. Can I be eligible for JEE advance after scoring 100 marks in JEE mains?
  17. Will I get admission in NIT or IIT if scored 147 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 135 marks in JEE Advance?
  18. Minimum marks required in class 12th exam to be eligible to appear for JEE mains? -- [Most Discussed]
5th October 2014, 11:33 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 12th for JEE Mains and Advance?

There is no minimum percentage criteria required to appear for the JEE Main Examination. The candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognized board are eligible to appear for the JEE Main Examination.

The candidates who have qualified the JEE Main examination and who are in the top 1,50,000 rank of JEE Main examination are eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced examination. To appear for the JEE Advanced examination, the candidates should be in the top 20 percentile of the marks secured by the students of their respective 12th boards.
17th February 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I got 69 percent in 12th examination in 2014 . can i appear for jee mains
29th March 2015, 10:17 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

For eligibility of JEE Mains there is no restriction of marks in 12th .You just have to done your 12th with Physics , Chemistry an Mathematics as your main subjects from a recognized school/college of a recognized board .

But,for JEE advance you must be among top 20% students of your respective board . Also you must have qualified in your JEE Mains examination .

So friend work hard keeping the both examination together in the mind .
30th March 2015, 10:39 PM
SmilyRishu

Hello Sir,

My suggestion to you is that you should score as good as possible in your secondary education as it is the base of your further study.

With regarding to JEE mains there is no restriction with secondary marks.

You should complete your secondary education with PCM as the main subjects.

thank you.
28th June 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I got 63 percent in 12th Examination in 2015 can i appear for jee mains and advanced
10th December 2019, 06:18 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The eligibility criteria for JEE exam is
Candidate must score at least 50% in 12 standard in physics chemistry and mathematics
Candidate must be of a certain age at the time of admission
But fulfilling the above criteria you will be eligible for JEE mains
If you qualify JEE mains than you will be able to sit for JEE advance
14th December 2019, 03:15 PM
Sreerag. K

Performance in Class XII Examination: For admission to IITs, candidates of General and OBC categories must have secured a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in their Class XII board examination (or equivalent). SC, ST, and PwD candidates should secure 65% in the exam.
15th December 2019, 02:47 PM
EduXpert

You need to have class 12 with PCM stream and an aggregate of 50% marks to appear for JEE Main. There is realxation of 5% available for reserved categories like SC/ST.

For those who are aiming for IIT or NIT through JEE, must have class 12 with PCM stream and an aggregate of 75% or above marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?