22nd October 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for admission in Company Secretary course without 10+2 qualification?

I have completed graduation in distance mode. I didn't completed intermediate due to financial problems.I have 10+3 qualification. Can I apply for CS secretary course. Can you please let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about company secretary course after M.Com?
  2. Is CS a good career option? Is there any good score as a CS? I have just completed 12th in commerce
  3. Admission procedure for company secretary? List of exam and colleges in Mumbai for company secretary course?
  4. Procedure to apply for company secretary course after graduation? Which colleges are there for company secretary course in PG? Courses necessary for company secretary course?
  5. Can I do CS after doing B.A with English in graduation?
  6. Admission for Company Secretary course -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the salary expectations after completion of the CS course?
  8. How to do CS simultaneously? I have cleared both groups of CA IPCC in last november
  9. What is the procedure for company secretary admission? How many subjects come under company secretary course? I have passed BBA HR
  10. How to get admission in company secretary? I have done BCA and MBA
  11. Which one is better between ICWA or ICSI?
  12. Can we do CS course after passing 12th? Is it necessary for us to take any other course such as B.Com, BBM?
  13. Can I under any computer course after doing B.Com 2nd year? I am interested in CS
  14. Company secretary: eligibility? percentage criteria? entrance exams? when?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for company secretary course from Pune after completion of graduation course in B.Com?
  16. Is MBA+BBA+CS a good option? Can BBA be done along with CS? Is BBA and CS manageable?
  17. What is the CS entrance exam syllabus?
  18. What's the procedure and colleges for company secretary? Which courses are necessary for becoming company secretary?
22nd October 2016, 06:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for admission in Company Secretary course without 10+2 qualification?

No, I am sorry to say that without passing 10+2 you are not eligible to apply for company secretary course. As you have completed your graduation from distance mode but you have not completed your 10+2, so you are not eligible for this course. The minimum eligibility to apply for this course is graduation with a pass in 12th examination.

You should have passed your 12th examination from a recognized board after that you have to complete your graduation and then you will be eligible to apply for this course. Applying after graduation without passing 12th will not be accepted.
22nd October 2016, 06:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for admission in Company Secretary course without 10+2 qualification?

No, you are not eligible to apply for admission to Company Secretary course without completing 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognised board. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Company Secretary course, you should have passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. Since, you have not passed 12th standard, you are not eligible to apply for admission to Company Secretary course.
22nd October 2016, 06:57 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for admission in Company Secretary course on the basis of your Graduation degree.

Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) conducts the Company Secretary Exam. The exam is conducted twice in an year in the month of June and December and the admission to CS course is open throughout the year.

There are three stages in CS course –

*Foundation programme,

*Executive programme and

*Professional Programme.

Eligibility criteria required for admission in different stages of CS course are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 in Arts, Science or Commerce stream (Excluding Fine Arts) or equivalent for Foundation Programme.

-The candidate who have completed Graduation in any streams except Fine Arts can apply directly for the Executive Programme.

-The candidate who have cleared the Executive Programme of CS Course can apply for the Professional Programme.

One needs to secure a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects to clear CS Course. The candidate has to undergo 15 months Management Training in Companies sponsored by the Institute after passing the Executive or Professional Programme or under the guidance of a Company Secretary in Practice.
22nd October 2016, 10:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for admission in Company Secretary Course:-

The minimum education qualification required to pursue Company Secretary Course is + 2 from recognised Institute. There is no entrance test conducted for admission in Company Secretary programme.

There are three stages in this exam. You have to clear all of them.

Foundation

Intermediate

Final

You can get a registered either for June exams or December exams.
22nd October 2016, 10:22 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Company Secretary (CS) Course is being offered by the Institute Of Company Secretaries Of India. No you are not eligible to apply for admission in Company Secretary course without 10+2 qualification. For CS course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.
23rd October 2016, 09:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed graduation in distance mode. I didn't completed intermediate due to financial problems.I have 10+3 qualification. Can I apply for CS secretary course. Can you please let me know.
No, you are not eligible company secretary course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for company secretary course.

Your age should be in between 18 to 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?