22nd October 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

What courses should I do after class 12th with PCM to get a job in government sector?

I have got 83% in PCM. Please tell me what I have to do next for developing my career in government sector? Also I want to know if I want to study B.Sc which subjects I have to choose?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in government sector after passing 12th from PCM with 50%?
  2. Am I eligible to get a Government job after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which Government jobs are available after class 12th?
  3. What job I can get after general B.Sc with PCM in both government and private sector?
  4. What are the courses which have specific government course scope in the field of PCM after 12th?
  5. can I get a job in government sector in Jammu and Kashmir after completing B.Ed and 12th std from BSP?
  6. How to get a government job after BCA with 70% in PCM
  7. How to get bank job with PCM in class 12th
  8. Job oriented courses available for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th and expecting 80% in 12th PSEB PCM?
  9. Which subject is better to choose after 12th in order to do government job after graduation?
  10. Can I get a Government job after completing class 12th or do I need to pursue further studies to get a job? -- [New]
  11. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  12. How to get a job in government sector after passing 12th with 68% in PCM with 57265 rank in UPTU?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a bank Job With PCM in class 12?
  14. What are the career options to study PCM in class 12th
  15. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which courses can I do along with B.Com so that I can get a job in government sector?
  17. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  18. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
22nd October 2016, 03:18 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What courses should I do after class 12th with PCM to get a job in government sector?

There are so many subjects are available for you to study. Since,you have PCM then why you want to go for B.Sc, for you B.Tech would be the best option. B.Tech has more scope than B.Sc. To get the government job, you must complete your degree college from a recognised university. To get the job must clear entrance exam & interview. If you go for the post graduation, then this will add additional benefit in your career.
22nd October 2016, 04:15 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What courses should I do after class 12th with PCM to get a job in government sector?

If you are interested in B.Sc you can pursue in any discipline if you just want to get the job in government sector irrespective of any core sector.

The eligibility to appear for most of the entrance examination to get the jobs in banking, railway, defence and other sector is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

So, you can pursue any stream in your bachelor degree.
22nd October 2016, 05:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 83% in PCM. Please tell me what I have to do next for developing my career in government sector? Also I want to know if I want to study B.Sc which subjects I have to choose?

The aspirant can choose any one of the course given below, to get a job in government sector;

B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
B.Sc Agriculture
B.V.Sc
B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
B.E or B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering
B.E or B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.E or B.Tech in Food Processing and Technology
22nd October 2016, 05:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your 12th with non medical stream hence you can join one of these courses to get a government job:

Bachelor of Science

Bachelor of Science in Agriculture

Bachelor of Science in Horticulture

Bachelor of Technology

Bachelor of Computer Engineering

Bachelor of Forestry

You can join any of the above course as per your interest.
23rd October 2016, 12:12 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To get a job in Government Sector after the completion of class 12th with PCM, you can opt any of the below mentioned degree courses:-

B.Sc
B.Tech
B.E
B.Arch etc.

It all depends upon you that which of the subjects you want take in degree course to study B.Sc after the completion of class 12th.
A better combination for you will Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in your degree level studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?