24th October 2015, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE to get admission in Cotton College, Guwahati?

Sir,
I have given CBSE Board exam of class 10th. How much should I score minimum marks according to the new CBSE pattern to get admission in Cotton College, Guwahati?
With Regards-
Shamima Ahmed

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum Percentage of Marks required to get admission for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Cotton College,Guwahati?
  2. Minimum percentage required for admission into BSc in Biotechnology in Cotton College Guwahati? Requirements to be fulfilled for admission in the course?
  3. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam?
  4. Requirements to pursue Bachelor of Science in Cotton college Guwahati?
  5. Minimum age required to write 10th Board exams?
  6. Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board to get admission in Government College in Maharashtra?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in NATA for study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? Minimum marks required to get admission?
  8. Will there be any difficulty at the time of 10th CBSE Board exam for LKG student of 4 years old?
  9. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  10. Can I get admission in St. Xavier's college in B.Com without entrance exam?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  12. Can I write CBSE 10th board exam in 2014-15 if I am born in 2000?
  13. Eligibility for admission to Presidency college for B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the B.Ed percentage criteria?
  15. Marks required for admission in Gaya College in ISC?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in CBSE board Class 10th from one school to another? -- [New]
  17. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th class of CBSE Board to join Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in Chennai? Will there be any Coaching centers available for the Entrance Exam in and around Chennai?
  18. What's the minimum marks required to get admission in IP Government college?
27th November 2015, 10:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE to get admission in Cotton College, Guwahati?

Admission to Higher Secondary in Cotton College are purely based on merit and Assam Higher Secondary Education Council Regulations. Candidates who have qualified 10th standard in all subjects from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in Higher Secondary course in Cotton College. Since, you have completed 10th standard from CBSE Board, you can apply for admission to Higher Secondary course in Cotton College.
17th October 2016, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE to get admission in Cotton College, Guwahati?

How much percentage we need to get admission in higher secondary first year?
22nd February 2017, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of admission for the cbse students in cotton college hs 1st year..
-IVAN AHMED
3rd April 2017, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage in needed in class 10 CBSE board exam to get admission in cotton college?
3rd April 2017, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed in class 10 CBSE board exam to get admission in cotton college?
9th April 2017, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

How much PC is required to get admission in Cotton college in HS(eco,stats,maths) from CBSE .
9th June 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

How must percentage of CBSC are needed
to admission h s arts at cotton university. Any marks deduction of 10 th case
9th June 2017, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 10th passed under SEBA P.C of marks 90.3% Would i be qualified to admission in.
18th May 2018, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed to get admission in arts stream class 11 cotton college
6th May 2019, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I acquired 79 % in 10th exam. I am SC candidate. Am I eligible for admission in Cotton College
8th May 2019, 01:15 PM
STUDENT60

Based on the merit list
Political sciences 96%
History -94%
Geography -95%
Economics-95%
Anthropology 93%
Philosophy-91%
Sanskrit -85%
Assamese -90%
25th July 2019, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in cotton college for class 11 in arts stream
21st July 2020, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required for admission in cotton college for class 11 science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?