3rd January 2017, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue LLB course after scoring 51% marks in class 12th if I belong to OBC Category?

Respected Sir, I belong to the OBC Category, I have completed my class 12th scoring 51% marks. I want to pursue LLB course now so I want to know am I eligible to pursue LLB course after scoring 51% marks in class 12th if I belong to OBC Category? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in LLB course for OBC student with 42% in 12th?
  2. Can I pursue B.Sc from Delhi University after scoring 79% aggregate (86.67% PCM) if I belong to OBC category?
  3. Can I pursue LLB from Malappuram after qualifying class 12th scoring 70% marks at the age of 28 years?
  4. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course after scoring 39% in B.Com and 60% marks in M.Com?
  6. Can I pursue B.Ed course from Private college after scoring 50% marks in class 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue 3 years LLB course after completing my Post Graduation? Am I eligible to get Central Government Scholarship if I belong to ST Category?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue B.Pharma after completing class 12th scoring 55% marks? How can I apply for admission?
  10. Am I eligible for clerk after scoring 62% marks in 12th? I belong to SC category
  11. Am I eligible for AFMC after scoring 53% marks in 12th class and 47% in PCM under OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  13. How can I pursue LLB course after completing BE scoring 70% marks?
  14. What is the minimum age required after completing class 12th for pursuing LLB course?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after 4 years of completing class 12th with 46.6% marks?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th (Science) scoring 48% marks?
  17. Can I get admission in M.Tech program in DTU after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam? I belong to OBC category
  18. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue any Pharmacy course being an OBC category candidate? -- [New]
9th January 2017, 07:16 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue LLB course after scoring 51% marks in class 12th if I belong to OBC Category?

CLAT is Common Law Admission Test is entrance examination for admission in Bachelor of law course after 12th.

Eligibility criteria for CLAT exam:

Minimum academic qualification is 12th for this exam. You should have at least 45% marks in board exam if you belong to general category and for SC/ST candidates it is only 40% marks.

You can apply for CLAT 2017 exam.

Website of CLAT is http://www.clat.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?