11th April 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?

I completed courtroom last 7 years i am taking tenth std maths tuition and iam good in that so can i become teacher in school.I dont want to teach in college. So, my question is "Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?" Please reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  2. What is the syllabus of B.Ed entrance test for commerce students?
  3. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  5. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  6. Maximum age limit to apply for the position of Teacher in Government School after completion of B.Ed course?
  7. Which course should I opt after completion of M.A?
  8. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  9. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  10. How to do Teacher Training after completion of 12th standard? Whole Procedure to become a Teacher?
  11. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher?
  12. Steps to be taken for transfer from one CBSE school to another? What would be the fee structure of that school?
  13. What is the scope of M.Com after B.Com
  14. Possible to join LLB after completion of post graduation (MCom)?
  15. What is the qualification necessary to get a government job in Mumbai?
  16. What is the minimum qualification required for computer teacher in secondary school? -- [New]
  17. Can I become a maths teacher in CBSE school after scoring 39% in degree in commerce, 53% in Mathematics and 64% in B.ed?
  18. What is the age limit for D.Ed primary school teacher to apply in ZP School?

11th April 2015, 02:54 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?

Yes, you can very much get a job in any private or government school as a teacher, Master's degree is enough for you to get a job as a Teacher in a school or a Lecturer in any College.

However, it is advisable to you to appear for NET examination which is the entrance examination for Teaching and many more. As nowadays, many Institutions are looking for this NET qualified candidates to b e hired for teaching profession.

NET is the abbreviated form of "National Eligibility Test".

Once you score well in NET examination, you are deemed to get a job in many recognised Schools.

11th April 2015, 01:19 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed courtroom last 7 years i am taking tenth std maths tuition and iam good in that so can i become teacher in school.I dont want to teach in college. So, my question is "Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?" Please reply!
Yes, you can become teacher in the school but in private school only. But, for the post of teacher in a good private school you need to have the degree of B.Ed also.
M.Com is not enough for it. Even in the government recognized school the same criteria is followed.

11th April 2015, 01:24 PM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

Yes, you can become a teacher in a school but only after completion of B.Ed degree. It is a one year course and is very important for those candidate who wanted to become a teacher in a particular subject. So i would suggest you to go for B.Ed course, I am suggesting you the list of top B.Ed colleges where you can apply and after the completion of course you will be able to get a job in a school easily.

List of Top B.Ed colleges in India are:

Bombay Teacher's Training college, Mumbai.

Lady Irwin College, Delhi.

Andhra University, Vishakapatanam.

Government college of Education, Chandigarh.

University of Punjab.

University of Bombay.

Loreto college, Kolkata.

St. Xativers College, Kolkata.

Scottish Church College,Delhi.

University of Calcutta.

SNDT Women University,Mumbai.

Jamia Milia Islamia, Delhi.

Lovely Professional University, Punajb

University of Delhi etc..

11th April 2015, 04:01 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

M.com is a good course and if you have passion in teaching you can teach with same degree.

B.Ed must for full-time teaching in government and even in many private institutions, if you can do a B.Ed in part time PG with a B.Ed will boost your tremendously, you will be eligible to teach even in junior college level.

If you like to teach degree college level appear NET/SET exams by clearing it you will be eligible for teaching Degree level.

11th April 2015, 06:26 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course.
To have post of full time teacher in government teacher you have to complete B.Ed degree.
But you can do teaching in private institution and do a B.ed degree in part time and after completing B.ed degree you will be eligible for becoming a teacher in government schools also.

17th April 2019, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Experience of teaching in primary school is good or bad , coz i want to teach commerce stream subjects in junior college or degree College level

16th November 2019, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a primary teacher after completion of TYBcom?

15th January 2020, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a pre primary teacher after completion of mcom

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?