13th September 2014, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Steps to be taken for transfer from one CBSE school to another? What would be the fee structure of that school?

I had currently taken the admission in class 1 in non-medical and addition bio in the same school of cbse but this school do not have bio teacher and principle told me to study that privately but i cannot adjust it any more and want to take transfer in such a school which where i can have a good bio teacher along with the P.C.M. teachers so what will be the steps that i have to do for proceeding further to continue with my B.C.M.P. ? And what will be the fee deposit structure (either i will have to pay whole fee or of current month over there) of that school ?
KINDLY HELP ME............

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  2. Best school near Narasimanaiikanpalayam, Coimbatore? Fee structure and syllabus advantage?
  3. Which CBSE school should I choose for transfer from one CBSE to another in 12th class?
  4. Best CBSE English medium day school with transport facility and suitable fee structure in Bhubaneswar?
  5. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  6. Is it possible for a student studying in Karnataka CBSE school to take admission in Andhra CBSE school
  7. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  8. Change from CBSE to ICSE after 10th school based exam
  9. Fee structure and registration requirements for KCA School? Documents required?
  10. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  11. Notification for admission in St.Xavier's Collegiate School? Fe structure and availability of school bus?
  12. Possibility of changing school after IX standard?
  13. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Changing school after IX STD is possible?
  15. What is the Fees of Rohilla School Bareilly?
  16. Fee structure of Apeejay School Nerul? How is the school?
  17. Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. College and Hotel fee structure of an average standard school?

15th September 2014, 02:05 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to be taken for transfer from one CBSE school to another? What would be the fee structure of that school?

If your school doesn’t have teachers for the biology subject and the school is not re-assuring you of recruiting someone good in biology, there is nothing you can do except leaving the school.

Since you haven’t mentioned which place you live in, I cannot recommend good schools that provide PCMB in your city. Nevertheless, what you can do about your situation is you can scan your city for better schools which provide you the course and good teaching faculty you are looking for. When you find some, you can go and enquire about the fee related queries as there is no certainty of that. Fee deposition structure varies from school to school. Although, considering your situation, you should be able to get some cutbacks on your fee.

15th April 2017, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Steps to be taken for transfer from one CBSE school to another? What would be the fee structure of that school?

I want to admit my child in trinity con school vidisha but school not giving admission by saying no seat available my neighbour is taking Tc for same class after vacant seat school say no seat available is it possible or not what is the limit of student in each section according to CBSE rules

6th December 2017, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in 11th science, medical stream in central school, Bhubaneswar. But due to some family reasons we wanted come back to Delhi where she had completed 10th with 10 cgpa. So please suggest the earliest simple procedure to transfer to her old K. V school at
Delhi.
Thanks
Bharati

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?