21st April 2014, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I be considered domicile of Almora?

I am born in UP and my native place is in almora and my fathers property is in district almora uttarakhand. presently i am studying in dps indirapuram ghaziabad so can i be considered a domicile of almora??????

Related Questions:
  1. Uttarakhand pmt for uttar pradesh students?
  2. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  3. How to make a career in teaching after completing BCA from SSJ campus?
  4. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  5. Procedure for a non karnataka student taking up CET or admitting into Bangalore Engineering colleges?
  6. Which all colleges in India offer 3 Years LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the date of KU ALmora M.Ed entrance exam?
  8. Qouta for domicile of home state in nit jalandhar?
  9. Do I need to change my domicile from MP to CG? What is the criteria for the same?
  10. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  11. How can I get domicile for UP?
  12. Is it compulsory to submit domicile for DPMT? Is there any requirement for domicile?
  13. Can I avail Punjab quota? I've done 12th std from Chandigarh and my domicile is of Punjab
  14. Am I eligible for MHT CET if I have passed 10th and 12th from Maharastra but have lived for only 6 years? What are the recent guidelines to be considered by a domicile of Maharashtra for admission to colleges?
  15. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  16. Which state will be considered in my domicile certificate? I born in Ludhiana(Punjab) and completed all my education in Faridabad(Haryana)
  17. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam?
  18. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
25th April 2014, 04:43 PM
Tripti Bhandari

Default Re: Can I be considered domicile of Almora?

As you said your father own property at almora, the property should have mininum 5 years record, and you are a native of almora u can make a domicile certificate from almora.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?