10th February 2016, 06:41 AM
Unregistered

Can i be eligible for PGT Biology after M.Sc. in Computational Biology?

I have done bsc (medical) with botan and msc in computational biology. Now i am interested in teaching biology subject in schools. So kindly tell me if i am eligible for being PGT biology with this qualification?

10th February 2016, 12:31 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i be eligible for PGT Biology after M.Sc. in Computational Biology?

Yes, you are eligible for PGT Biology with the degree you mentioned above, however in order to be eligible for PGT, you need to have completed your PG course from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% in aggregate and a B.Ed degree from a recognized University.
10th February 2016, 12:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i be eligible for PGT Biology after M.Sc. in Computational Biology?

Yes, you are very much eligible for PGT according to the degree you have mentioned above. However, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for PGT, kindly have a look at it;

PGT eligibility:

> Candidate should have a PG degree with a minimum of 50% from a recognized University.

> Candidate should have a B.Ed degree with a minimum 2 years of teaching experience
26th May 2016, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me A candidate with M.Sc Bio Informatics be eligible for PGT Biology in CBSE schools.
Pls respond its urgent
22nd September 2018, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I have done BCA and Msc.Bioinformatics...Am i eligible for pgt computer sc???
22nd July 2019, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.tech biotechnology and m.tech bioinformatics with bed can I eligible for PGT biology...please answer
13th August 2019, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

AM I eligible for pgt biology with m.sc. Boinformatics degree?
23rd October 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for PGT Biology after B.Sc and M.sc in bioinformatics ?
1st October 2021, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.Sc. with ZBC and M.Sc. in Bioinformatics. Am I eligible for UP PGT biology ?
10th March 2022, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

hi,I did b.tech biotechnology and M.tech in computational biology and b.ed as well.Can I be eligible for PGT biology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?