11th March 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Coaching for M.Sc entrance exam in Zoology in or near Kerala?

Sir,
will you please inform me the available institutes that provides coaching for entrance exam in M.Sc in Zoology in or near kerala?Please inform me detail about that entrance examination.

yours faithfully
bisun

Related Questions:
  1. Coaching for M.Sc entrance exam in Zoology in or near Kerala?
  2. List of Coaching centers for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  3. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  4. Best colleges in Kerala for studying MSc zoology?
  5. When will the MSc Nursing entrance exam forms be available in Kerala? Which colleges are offering MSc Nursing course in Kerala?
  6. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  7. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  8. List of the details of MSc Physics entrance exam coaching centres in Kerala?
  9. How to attend Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam?
  10. Which is best masters degree to do after completion of M.Sc in Zoology?
  11. How to do MSc MLT through correspondence?
  12. What are the subjects to take in M.Sc coaching for doing a masters in nutrition? -- [New]
  13. Coaching Institutes for entrance exams in M.Sc in Zoology?
  14. Can I do M.Sc Zoology after completion of B.Sc to become a professor in future to teach?
  15. Which has more scope between M.Sc zoology and M.Sc Botany?
  16. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  17. Where will I get ISRO coaching in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I get information regarding NATA entrance exam which held in Kerala? List of coaching classes in Kerala for the same?
1st May 2011, 12:13 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Coaching for M.Sc entrance exam in Zoology in or near Kerala?

There are many few Institutes which offers training in M.Sc Zoology and these Institutes will not be providing training up to the desired level hence it will be better that you prepare for the entrance exams through self study.Refer books of your B.Sc which will be helpful for the entrance exams.

Since IIT JAM has not included the Zoology course in any of it's IIT's hence you cannot go through the Zoology course in IIT's.
Each University conducts its own examination for entrance.Some of the prominent Universities which conducts entrance test for M.Sc are IGNOU,Anna University,Andhra University,Osmania University,Banaras Hindu University,Pune University,Delhi University and many other such prominent Universities.

There are even some private colleges which gives admission based on the aggregate you scored in B.Sc.But its always better that you go through the entrance exams and get placed into Universities for better career opportunities.
1st May 2011, 01:14 PM
RD14

■Bharata Mata College, Kochi( Kerala )
■Catholicate collage, Pathanamthitta( Kerala )
■Christ College, Thrissur( Kerala )
■Cochin College, Kochi( Kerala )
■Government Women’s College, Thiruvananthapuram( Kerala )
■The Central University of Allahabad, Allahabad( Uttar Pradesh )
■Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU), Kolkata (West Bengal)
■Punjab Agricultural University : College of Basic Science and Humanities, Ludhiana (Punjab)
■Vidyasagar University Directorate of Distance Education, Midnapore (West Bengal)
■St. Albert’s College, Kochi ( Kerala )
10th April 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I completed my Msc.Industrial fisheries course from CUSAT.Msc. Industrial Fisheries is not equilize to Msc. Zoology. But most of of the Fisheries courses (Msc. Marine Biology-CUSAT,Msc.Fish &Fisheries-M.G University etc. are equilize to Msc.Zoology.I also came to know to Know that Msc.Aquatic Biology & Fisheries -Kerala University also equilize to Msc.Zoology. Is it correct. Msc. Industial Fisheries is already equilize to Aquatic Biology & Fisheries.So Iwant to know whether Msc. Industial Fisheries is eligible for equilizingMsc. Is Fisheries &Biochemistry are the two main portion of Msc. Zoology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?