21st September 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Chances to appear in 12th Mathematics ISC Improvement exam for a graduate?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my 12th with ISC Board & now I am done with my Graduation too. But I want to improve my Maths marks as I have got below 30 marks in my 12th ISC. So is there any chance to appear in Improvement exam of 12th ISC?

12th October 2015, 01:29 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Chances to appear in 12th Mathematics ISC Improvement exam for a graduate?

I am sorry to say but there is no chance to sit for the improvement examination. The rule as per ICSE and CBSE standards is that you are allowed to sit for the improvement examination only once. That once will be the immediate succeeding year after the year you sat for 12th standard examination.
Now, if the case is that you have failed once in 12th standard examination, then you will not be eligible to sit for the improvement examination next year. You have to pass in the aggregate score of 12th standard. Only then can you apply for the improvement examination and that too for the next following year only. Up till now, no other rule has been issued regarding this.
13th October 2015, 02:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to appear in 12th Mathematics ISC Improvement exam for a graduate?

I am sorry to say that you cannot appear for your +2 improvement examination now, however, you could have opted for it just after your 12th board examination and could have duly filled in the form for it.

But, now I am sorry to say that you can do nothing to appear for improvement examination.
6th March 2019, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I am willing to give ISC math exam for an improvement mark .can I ?? What will be written in ISC marksheet after getting improved in maths only???
11th March 2022, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i give maths exam and get my marksheet edited? I had PCB only 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?