11th February 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty at the time of registration for 8th CBSE student who is 12 years old?

sir
my sister is reading in 8th class CBSE
and at present her age is 12 years .
please tell me when she will in 10th class,
is there any problem relating her registration in CBSE.

12th February 2015, 07:20 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any difficulty at the time of registration for 8th CBSE student who is 12 years old?

Yes, there is a difficulty to get admission in 8th standard for a 12 years old student. Because at the time of admissions the student should satisfy the minimum age limit as determined by the CBSE board.

Minimum age limit for CBSE : 14 years
12th February 2015, 09:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty at the time of registration for 8th CBSE student who is 12 years old?

No, there will not be difficulty to appear in CBSE 10th standard board examinations if the candidate age is 12 years while pursuing 8th standard. Candidates who have attained the minimum age of 14-15 years are eligible to appear in CBSE 10th standard board examinations. Since, your sister is pursuing 8th standard with an age of 12 years, she will attain the age of 14-15 years at the time of CBSE 10th standard board examinations, so, she is eligible to appear in CBSE 10th standard board examinations.
13th February 2015, 12:16 AM
anair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
my sister is reading in 8th class CBSE
and at present her age is 12 years .
please tell me when she will in 10th class,
is there any problem relating her registration in CBSE.
According to CBSE norms, a candidate appearing for 10th Board exams must be at least 14 years of age and at most 16 years of age. Your sister being 12 years old in class 8 should be over 14 years of age at the time of board exam. This means she is undoubtedly satisfying the age criteria. So there is absolutely no problem with her registration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?