21st November 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

What documents are required for getting admission in class 11th?

I am selected in 11th self finance. What documents I can take at the time of admission and can I get TC, if I am already studying in class 12. Can I take 12 TC or 10 pass TC?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the documents required to get admission in class 11th science?
  2. Necessary documents required to change board and school after 11th from CBSE?
  3. How to to 10+2 after polytechnic diploma?
  4. Can I get admission in 11th again if passed 12th with 49% marks?
  5. Can a person change school (CBSE) after 11th? What is the criteria followed for the same?
  6. Documents Required to get admission in 11th CBSE board in Madhya Pradesh
  7. Required minimum percentage in 10th to take admission in 11th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission in PSEB board after doing 11th from Rajasthan board?
  9. Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi?
  10. Possibility to get admission in 11th standard as a regular candidate in any Central Schools of Mangalore if completed schooling from three countries? Documents required for it? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to take admission in Kendrya Vidyalaya NTPC Badarpur, New Delhi in 11th with Commerce stream? Documents required for it?
  12. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  13. Possibility to get admission in 12th on the basis of NRI quota in India if studied 11th from America? Procedure and documents required for it?
  14. Monthly hostel fee for 11th class? Maximum percentage required for admission in 11th class?
  15. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  16. Required documents for admission in 12th class in DPS Ranchi?
  17. Eligibility criteria required to get admission in 11th Commerce in a Government School?
  18. Which documents are required to take admission in a CBSE school at Delhi?
21st November 2016, 06:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What documents are required for getting admission in class 11th?

Documents required for you:

Your academic 10th certificate

Caste certificate if any

Bonafide certificate

Admit card 10th exams

Transfer Certificate

Migration Certificate
21st November 2016, 08:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in 11th standard, you will have to collect the below mentioned documents from your previous school, kindly have a look at it;

> Transfer Certificate.

> Migration Certificate.

> Character Certificate.

> Mark sheet.

> 10th Admit card.

> 10th registration card.

You should collect the above mentioned documents and could very much apply for admission in the prospective school and follow the admission procedure in the school you wish to get admission in.
2nd December 2016, 02:33 PM
ranu shahi

For getting admission in class 11th , you need the following documents from the previous school:-

1. 10th Admit Card.
2. 10th Marksheet.
3. Character Certificate.
4. Migration Certificate.
5. School Leaving Certificate ( SLC ).
4th July 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

What Mp board school admission requirements counter sign in TC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?