26th May 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 12th NIOS if completed Matriculation in this year?

Sir,
I have passed Matriculation with 52%.
Now I want to read Science in NIOS Board.
I would like to know that I can get admission
in 12th standard directly as I have completed
my Matriculation in this year?

1st June 2015, 09:58 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th NIOS if completed Matriculation in this year?

Yes of cause you can surely get admission in 12th standard from National Institute of Open Schooling. NIOS is an open board and basic requirement is that a candidate must have passed his matriculation.

You just visit to their official website i.e. www.nios.ac.in and register yourself as a new candidate. After that you need to fill online application form to get admission in NIOS. Fill form properly and select your subjects choices offered by board which you want to take in 12th standard. Also they require some documents which are properly attested by principal of any school or you may attest your documents from notary office. Also pay admission and exam fee in the form of demand draft in favor of Secretory NIOS. Send all documents, printout of form, and demand draft to their regional office by post.

Enrollment number, Study material & ID card will be posted by NIOS to your mentioned residential address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?