8th April 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

What to study after 10th standard?

Dear sir i have got cgpa 8 in cbse from dav public school katar (dehri on sone) bihar..............what we have to study after 10 standard .

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  2. What to study after 10th standard? -- [New]
  3. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  4. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the CA procedure after 10th standard?
  6. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  7. How should I study IIT? Which books should I refer? I have completed my 10th standard
  8. How to take admission in diploma engineering in Mechanical?
  9. Subjects to study after 10th standard to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  10. How to do study for medical entrance exams? I am an average student currently in 9th standard.
  11. Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th?
  12. Am I eligible to study diploma in general nursing after completing 10th standard?
  13. What should I study after 10th? I am doing 10th from open board
  14. Study material for standard 10th exams?
  15. How much a student should study for boards in 10th standard?
  16. Can I come back to India to study for 1th if I have studied in foreign country for 11th standard
  17. Tips to crack IIT JEE entrance exam? I am a 10th standard student
  18. Is there any navy career for girls after passing 10th? What is the percentage requirement in 10th standard?
9th April 2014, 12:36 AM
tojin tom

Thumbs up Re: What to study after 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir i have got cgpa 8 in cbse from dav public school katar (dehri on sone) bihar..............what we have to study after 10 standard .
It depends on you.What you want to do?
If you're prefer to go for medicine or B.sc courses take 11&12 with biology.
If you want to study engineering better option for polytechnic diplomas.
If you want to go for business and management job go for plus two commerce
9th April 2014, 06:44 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What to study after 10th standard?

There are lot of options which you can try for after completing your 10th grade and getting 8 CGPA in CBSE board is really good. Basically there are three major courses which you can opt for your 11th grade in school which are,

-> Biology and PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics).

-> Computer Science and PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics).

-> Accounts/Commerce.

Now if you are interested in medical line courses for college which are like MBBS, BDS etc. then you need to opt for Biology with PCM as these courses need Biology as majors for sure.

If you are interested in B.E/B.Tech Engineering courses like ECE (Electronics and Communication Engineering), CSE (Computer Science Engineering), ME (Mechanical Engineering), CE (Civil Engineering) etc.

If you are probably looking for Arts course like B.Com, BBA, B.Sc etc then Commerce/Accounts course will come in handy.

Instead of all this the first thing which you need to do is to find out your interest and then take the courses according to that.

I have attached a career path picture which shows you all the options which you can take after completing your 10th grade. Check it once and take the decision wisely.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CareerPath_guide.jpg
Views:	1278
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	147808  
9th April 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to study after 10th standard?

my sister cmpltd intermediate but she doesnt knw wht to study nxt plsssssssss give sme courses information
9th April 2014, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to join Indian Air Force,and my age is 17 and i want to read 11th and 12, so is it possible to do both the things together or can i join IAF after completing my 11th and 12th studies?
10th April 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

i need Non-Traditional Manufacturing Technology previous question paper send my [email protected]
10th April 2014, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

if i will get seventy eight percentage marks in twelth class than what option i will get to find a good job
22nd March 2015, 09:51 AM
baggu helper
Member+

It totally depends on you, that what you want and what thinks about your future.

You can from these streams as given below:

1. Science Stream with Mathematics / Biology /
Computer / Bio-Math
2. Commerce Stream
3. Arts or Humanities Stream
2nd April 2015, 10:05 AM
sanspeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per your marks obtained in 10 std you have some good knowledge about the subjects so it is advisable that you should opt for stream as per your interest so it will be beneficial for your further studies .
I would like to say if you are good in maths you can opt for science stream.
If you are good in subject like history you can opt for arts stream also you can opt for commerce stream.

At last it all depend upon your interest and easy understanding of the subject .
So chose the stream which helpful for you as every stream has their own importance in future perspective.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?