9th June 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I continue my studies for 11th Standard in the same school while studying in 10th standard of Vadakara Rani Public School?

I am studying in Vadakara Rani public school in class 10.
I want to study in this school in class 11.
How can I study further in 11 standard in same school????

11th June 2014, 11:45 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I continue my studies for 11th Standard in the same school while studying in 10th standard of Vadakara Rani Public School?

There will not be much problem if you are going to study in the same school in 11th standard from where you are appearing for tenth standard. You need to register for eleventh standard when the new session begins in your school. If you are giving school based exam, then you can take admission as soon as the result is declared by your school. If you are going for board based exam, then you can do provisional admission when the new session begins and later take admission when the result is declared and verified.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?