20th August 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in IISER having 96% in +2?

I have pass out 2 with 96%.can I get an admission for Bsc maths on IISER tvm on the basis of my marks? how to get a direct entry in iiser after 2

23rd August 2014, 12:10 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in IISER having 96% in +2?

You can't get direct admission into IISER on the basis of 10+2 marks. You have to apply for JEE which is conducted by IIT. You have to appear and qualify JEE Main and JEE Advanced or IISER Aptitude Test (for INSPIRE Eligible Students) with good marks.

Those who have qualified KVPY can apply directly without appearing for JEE Main and Advanced. The candidates applying through state and central board have to give IISER aptitude test for admission into IISER.

There are various campuses of IISER in India at different place which is IISER Kolkata, IISER Mohali, IISER Trivandrum, IISER Bhopal and IISER Pune.

If you qualify with good marks then you will get admission into a 5-years BS-MS Dual Degree program. There are limited seats and you have to be really good to get admission in IISER.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
23rd August 2014, 12:12 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in IISER having 96% in +2?

You can't get direct admission into IISER on the basis of 10+2 marks. You have to apply for JEE which is conducted by IIT. You have to appear and qualify JEE Main and JEE Advanced with good marks.

Those who have qualified KVPY can apply directly without appearing for JEE Main and Advanced. The candidates applying through state and central board have to give IISER aptitude test for admission into IISER.

There are various campuses of IISER in India at different place which is IISER Kolkata, IISER Mohali, IISER Trivandrum, IISER Bhopal and IISER Pune.

If you qualify with good marks then you will get admission into a 5-years BS-MS Dual Degree program. There are limited seats and you have to be really good to get admission in IISER.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
17th July 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in IISER having 96% in 2?

CAN I GET IISER ADMISSION.I HAVE ACQUIRED 97.4% IN 2.AND INSPIRE SCHOLARSHIP.BUT I DIDNOT FILL ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP IN THE FORM OF APTITUDE TEST
15th February 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission into IISER Mohali with a 23.33 marks in JAM 2016 for int. phd in mathematics?
12th August 2016, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

If a student got 97.5 percent marks in science subjects including biology and total of 97.8 percent marks in 10 2 exam of west bengal board in 2016 ,can he gets a direct admission to iiser without appearing on the aptitude test?
Physics-100 ,Chemistry-96, Math-96, Biology-98 marks secured
25th March 2017, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I've got 100% in science subject in 2 .Can I get direct admission in iiser 2017 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?