12th December 2016, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (Science)? Which entrance exam do I have to write?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th (Science) and now I want to join the Indian Navy so I want to know am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (Science)? Which entrance exam do I have to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join the Indian Navy directly after completing class 12th or do I have to appear for entrance exam?
  2. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after scoring 52% marks in class 12th? Which exam do I need to write?
  3. How can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Science stream? Where can I prepare for the exam?
  4. Can I get a job in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (Science) from NIOS?
  5. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy?
  6. Can I join Indian Navy after completing class 12th at the age of 17?
  7. How can I join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  8. How can I join the Indian Navy Accounts section after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  9. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing class 12th with Bio Science? Which exam do I have to write and how can I prepare for the exam?
  10. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy as Officer after completion of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after completing 12th with Biology?
  12. How can I join Indian Navy after completing 10th? Entrance exam to join?
  13. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing class 10th? Do I have to write an entrance exam?
  14. How can a girl join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (non medical)? What steps should be followed to join the Indian Navy?
  15. What steps should I follow to join the Indian Navy? How much should I score in class 12th to join the Indian Navy? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for Indian Navy after 12th arts stream?
  17. Am I eligible to write IIT entrance exam after completing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  18. How can I join the Indian Navy as a Deck Cadet after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Indian Navy?
13th December 2016, 08:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (Science)? Which entrance exam do I have to write?

If you have passed 12th with science and maths, then surely you will be eligible for Indian Navy. Just make sure that maths and physics are required to become eligible for navy as well as airforce jobs. You can apply for NDA exam, if you are looking for an officer level job.

If you are looking for any post below officer level, then there are exams like Navy SSR, Artificier Apprentice and various tradesman jobs.
19th December 2016, 10:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (Science)? Which entrance exam do I have to write?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th (Science) and now I want to join the Indian Navy so I want to know am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (Science)? Which entrance exam do I have to write? Please answer as soon as possible.
If your 12th standard are physics and mathematics from a recognized board then you are eligible for for India Navy through NDA exam which is conducted by UPSC.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19.5 years.
21st December 2016, 11:41 AM
Devanshu_Bajaj

12th Science stream passed students are eligible to apply for these posts. They have two methods for applying- NDA (National Defence Academy) Entry and Indian Naval Academy Entry. Both entry procedures are held and managed by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) and you require 10+2 Science stream schooling with Physics and Mathematics subjects, with minimum 70% marks in PCM subjects. Also, minimum 50% marks is required in English subject also (10th or 12th class).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?