13th December 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission of my son in Uttar Pradesh during mid session?

My son is studying in 10th in Haryana and we are now transferred to Uttar Pradesh. Can I get admission of my son in Uttar Pradesh during mid session.

14th December 2017, 08:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission of my son in Uttar Pradesh during mid session?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to get admission in 10th standard during mid academic year. None of the schools offer admission in 10th standard in middle of the academic year. The best thing I suggest you is to continue your son 10th standard from Haryana by keeping him in any hostel or at relatives and once, he completes his 10th standard, your son can pursue his higher studies in Uttar Pradesh.
15th December 2017, 08:13 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that taking admission in 10th standard in any State during mid session is quite not possible as none of the schools offer the same. However, if there is any facility of taking transfer is available on very valid reason in the school in which you want to take admission then I don't think there will be any problem of taking transfer during mid academic session. You need to contact to the school in which you want to take transfer/admission to get proper details regarding the same.
15th December 2017, 03:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is very difficult to get admission in the mid of class 10th session at this instant. Most of the Schools will refuse to admit him at this moment.
Since, you are getting transferred to UP, you can contact to the School Principal and ask him/her for admission. If the School authorities will allow, then only you can admit your ward directly in the mid of class 10th session. But, the chances are very low.
According to my opinion, you must let him complete his class 10th examination in Haryana only and after the completion of class 10th, admit him in any School of UP based on class 10th examination result.
3rd January 2018, 09:43 PM
sairamvtu

No. It is not possible to withdraw his studies from mid academic year in 10th standard. You have only two options. They are;
1. You make him to continue his studies there itself by keeping him in hostel
2. You have to join him in new school with same Standard freshly.
So you can choose yourself which is opt for your present situation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?