14th August 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in Delhi University if secured 86.405% in 12th RBSE?

Respected Sir,
I have got 86.405% in 12th RBSE. I would like to know that I can get B.Com Honours in Delhi University or not? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Sc/B.Com/B.A.(Economics) Honours in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  3. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  4. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 64.2% in 12th RBSE?
  5. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Geography) Honours in Mumbai University if secured 74% in 12th and scored 93 marks in Geography?
  8. Comparison between B.Com and B.Com Honours with or without CA
  9. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  10. Scholarship to study Graduation for a candidate who has secured 81% in 12th RBSE?
  11. How to get admission for B.Com Honors in top 5 colleges of Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in DU for Economics honours?
  13. Can I study Geography Honours in Calcutta University if secured 75.74% in WBCHSE Board exam?
  14. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th?
  15. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  16. What should I choose Statistics honours or B.Tech?
  17. Procedure to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85.6% in 12th RBSE?
  18. In which college of Delhi University I will get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) if secured 91.66% in 12th PCM?
16th August 2015, 06:53 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in Delhi University if secured 86.405% in 12th RBSE?

I am happy to say you that, you can easily get B.Com honours with 86.405% as the minimum percentage for taking B.com honours in Delhi University is 45% in aggregate in class 12th or equivalent.

All The Best.
16th August 2015, 09:24 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in Delhi University if secured 86.405% in 12th RBSE?

B.Com Hons in Delhi University

University of Delhi shall be inviting both the online as capable as the offline applications for the four year undergraduate program tentatively in the first week of June 2015.

Eligibility:

The candidate way to codicil in 10+2 of the CBSE or equivalent examination investigation behind of subjects opted at 10+2 level.

There is no minimum age bar required for admissions to the undergraduate courses.
17th August 2015, 04:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have got 86.405% in 12th RBSE. I would like to know that I can get B.Com Honours in Delhi University or not? Please help me to know about this.
The admission for the academic session 2015-2016 is closed now in Delhi University. Now you need to wait for the next year admissions. Delhi University is known to be the best university in India for bachelor's degree in science, commerce or arts courses.

Due to which large number of candidates from all over India apply for various courses in this university. Seats are less and number of applicants are very large as compared to seats due to which the cut off percentage goes high for admission.

In north Campus the general category cut off marks for admission is generally over 95% in top colleges upto 1st and 2nd cut off. So, you can not expect to get admission in North campus with 86% in board exams. However next year, you can wait for series of cut offs which is released by DU to check whether you can get admission.

For analysis, you can check the cut off marks for admission in B.Com honours in 2015 at official website of DU www.du.ac.in.
17th August 2015, 06:57 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Delhi University is the India's best university and getting the admission in the university in any colleges in the desired course is quite tough.

As the admission in the university is on the basis of the aggregate in the board examination and the cut off is very high. So it is not possible to get the admission in the B.Com honors in any college the minimum aggregate is at least 90%. But there are few relaxation for the admission for the reserved candidates.

So, I think it is tough to get the admission in the DU in the B.Com honors with 86.405% aggregate in the board examination but as the admission is on the basis of the best four you can apply and wait for the cut off.

The admission for the 2015 is closed and you have to wait for the next year to get the admission in the Delhi University. For more information visit at the www.du.ac.in
17th August 2015, 07:03 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Delhi University is the India's best university and getting the admission in the university in any colleges in the desired course is quite tough.

As the admission in the university is on the basis of the aggregate in the board examination and the cut off is very high. So it is not possible to get the admission in the B.Com honors in any college the minimum aggregate is at least 90%. But there are few relaxation for the admission for the reserved candidates.

So, I think it is tough to get the admission in the DU in the B.Com honors with 86.405% aggregate in the board examination but as the admission is on the basis of the best four you can apply and wait for the cut off.

The admission for the 2015 is closed and you have to wait for the next year to get the admission in the Delhi University. For more information visit at the www.du.ac.in
31st August 2015, 11:33 PM
namani suresh

hi frnd..
The admission for the academic session 2015-2016 is closed now in Delhi University. Now you need to wait for the next year admissions. Delhi University is known to be the best university in India for bachelor's degree in science, commerce or arts courses.

Due to which large number of candidates from all over India apply for various courses in this university. Seats are less and number of applicants are very large as compared to seats due to which the cut off percentage goes high for admission.

In north Campus the general category cut off marks for admission is generally over 95% in top colleges upto 1st and 2nd cut off. So, you can not expect to get admission in North campus with 86% in board exams. However next year, you can wait for series of cut offs which is released by DU to check whether you can get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?