17th June 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get commerce if secured 60% in 10th standard?

hello
I want to know that can i get admission ,
and i got 60% in class 10 can i get commerce ???
please reply as soon as possible
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about the registration in sri ram college for B.Com? Which career would suit me best? I've secured 91% marks in 10th and pursuing 10+2 with commerce
  2. How to do CA in future after passing 10th standard?
  3. Is there any navy career for girls after passing 10th? What is the percentage requirement in 10th standard?
  4. Can I get a chance to join in top IT companies? I have secured 78.1% in 10th standard
  5. Are there any professional courses after 10th? I have completed 12th standard through commerce
  6. Sample resume letter for electrical students?
  7. How to get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering if I am in 11th and have scored 85% in 10th standard?
  8. Can I get admission in any school in Kolkata after failing in class 11th? List of some good schools
  9. How to do MS in Electrical Engineering or MS in VLSI? I have scored 90% in 10th standard
  10. Am I eligible for PSU exam if scored 65% in 10th, 56% in 12th with commerce and graduation 68% marks?
  11. What Career options do i have after completing my 10th with 68%?
  12. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after securing 57% in 10th, 48% in 12th
  13. What is the eligibility for NDA exam with commerce without Maths?
  14. What should I do after scoring 91% in standard 10th? I am having an interest in commerce
  15. Can I do Architecture from commerce field? I am in 10th standard
  16. Can I appear for NDA Exam having secured 56% in 10th class?
  17. Which subject should I choose to become a chartered accountant?
  18. Are the Merchant Navy admissions on the basis of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
11th July 2014, 05:47 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get commerce if secured 60% in 10th standard?

It is good that you have completed your 10th standard with 60% of marks and want to make your career in the field of Commerce.

It is a good move from you as there is excellent career scope for the candidates in the field of Commerce.

As India is developing economically at a rapid pace, the candidates will be having good number of employment opportunities.

Some of the top courses in the field of Commerce are
Chartered Accountancy course
ICWAI
Company Secretary course
LLB
MBA etc.

As you completed 12th class, I suggest you to opt for 12th class with any of the following subjects
Economics
Commerce

Gain good percentage of marks in your academics.

Choose the respective course as per your interest and make most out of it to have fruitful career.

Wish you all the best.
13th July 2014, 08:25 PM
Prathmic09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
I want to know that can i get admission ,
and i got 60% in class 10 can i get commerce ???
please reply as soon as possible
waiting for your reply
Yes can you apply for the Commerce stream course after completing 10th standard. After completing 10th standard you can join the 11th Commerce stream course. There are lot schools in India which give admission to the commerce stream course. 10th standard is the minimum educational qualification which is required to apply for the 11th commerce stream course.

Note: - If you studied 10th standard in the same school, then entrance examination is not necessary. But, If you studied other school, then you need to appear entrance examination conducted by the institution. Basic commerce based questions will be asked in the entrance examination.

CAREER OPTIONS AFTER COMPLETING 12TH COMMERCE :-

-B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
-B.A (Bachelor of Arts)
-BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
-ICWAI (Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India)
-ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountant of India)
8th April 2015, 05:53 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, you can get commerce with this percentage but still to be sure you should check the previous results and the merit list of the school of your choice.

If the results say yes, then you should apply as soon as possible in the school to get the subject because there are so many candidates fighting for a such a few number of seats.
9th April 2015, 03:14 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can go for opt for commerce in your senior secondary education having secured 60% aggregate in your 10th board examination as there is no restriction on the selection o stream after 10th on the basis of aggregate secured in your 10th .

For admission in your senior secondary course you just have to be passed in your 10th board examination .

But , apart from these many top schools have the restrictions of marks for a particular stream to be offered .So for that you will have to check the notice board of respective school .

Otherwise you can take admission in any of the school offering you the stream of your interest .
10th April 2015, 11:37 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, you can get admission in Commerce for your Higher Secondary education.
You score good marks in 10th (60%), so you can also get admission in good school.
You must apply for admission in Commerce in the school you want.

First you have to fill the application form of that school in which you want get admission.
After that school shows the merit list of that who are eligible to get admission in the school.
After selected your Name in merit list you can take admission in that school .
10th April 2015, 06:59 PM
Tanveer2308

Yes you can get commerce in 11th standard.
There is not any criteria to get admission in 11th standard.
It doesn't matters how much you score.
Most of the schools don't have any criteria to give admission in 11th standard.
Some school have criteria for eg DPS.
10th April 2015, 10:05 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,
There is no problem to get admission in commerce if you secured 60% marks in 10th Standard.60% Marks are sufficient to get admission in any stream.If you want to go in Commerce Stream,you can go.If you want to change the school then you have to prepare for the Interview because many schools take interview of new coming students.They will ask 10th level aptitude or some basic information about Commerce.You have to clear the Interview to get the Admission.
Commerce is a Good field for your Carrier.You can go in these field after the Higher Secondary with Commerce Stream::
1.Bachelor of Commerce
2.Bachelor in Business Application
3.Bachelor Of Legislative Law
4.Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India
5.Bachelor in Computer Application.
6.Institute of Chartered Accountant of India

BEST OF LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?