25th November 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in 12th from IGNOU board if failed from CBSE board?

sir
i could not pass 12th class from cbse board
so can i take 12th from IGNOU
please tell me and advice me sir
waiting for your reply
thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects?
  2. Can I face any problem if changing board and appearing in JEE having failed in 12th CBSE exam?
  3. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  4. Is there any scope of BCA by IGNOU? I have passed 12th CBSE board
  5. If I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for IIT JEE in the next academic year? Criteria for failing in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any way for re-examination of CBSE 12th board once again?
  7. Can I sit for IIT JEE exam after failing 3 times in board exam?
  8. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  9. Procedure to reappear in 12th Science Maharashtra Board exam?
  10. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  11. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  12. Can I reappear for the same board 12th exams after scoring 50.5% in aggregate and 45.6 in PCM?
  13. What can I do to get admission in a college after failing in 12th board CBSE board exam?
  14. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  15. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  16. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  17. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections?
  18. Whether to take State board or CBSE board for 12th improvement exam? Will CBSE be beneficial in long run?
27th November 2014, 03:42 PM
Azimudddin
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I reappear in 12th from IGNOU board if failed from CBSE board?

Yes, You can opt for class 12th after failing in CBSE however, there is some eligibility criteria which need to be satisfied. I ll just help you with the details.

Indira Gandhi National Open University has announced admissions for the candidates who have not qualified their exams at the intermediate level. The Programme
is commonly called as the Bachelor's Preparatoty Program, (BPP) offering preparatory courses in the following main subjects: Mathematics, Social Science, and Commerce respectively.

the candidates who pass the BPP can avail admissions in any of the graduation level courses of the university.

duration- 6 months

fee of course- 1000

age eligibility- at least 18 yrs ol and maximum is not specified
25th August 2017, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I am a private school teacher,i want to improve my division of 12th,i pass my 12th in 3 rd division from manipur board in the year 1998.please guide me because i have to do diet course
15th May 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I failed in my 12th exam in science stream. Can I appear again in ignou? If so, when can I?
29th June 2019, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have failed in 12 board exam in science stream. Can I appear with open board school ?
10th January 2023, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

If I failed in 1 subject in 12 from cbse board 2 years before and want to give exam from ignou in tis subject, is it possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?