27th March 2017, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I join PUC in India, after completing 10th from Nepal?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have done SLC (10th Passed) from Nepal and working in India. I want to join PUC. Can I join or not. If yes, what are the procedure. Please tell.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I take admission in Nepal after completing 12th for Pharmacy or Biotech considering I am a Nepal Citizen?
  2. Can I apply for AIIMS to join MBBS being a citizen of Nepal having completed 10th Class from Nepal and 12th Class from India?
  3. How to join Indian Officer after completing 12th from Nepal
  4. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  5. Whether a candidate is eligible to study PUC after completing 10th IGCSE in Bangalore?
  6. Is it possible to get job in India after studying 12th from Nepal?
  7. Can I do CA foundation from Nepal under ICAI board an join any Indian Institute in India? What would be the salary scale after completing the whole course?
  8. Admission in IIT colleges after passing 10th from Nepal Board?
  9. Is it possible to join 2nd PUC directly after completion of 10th standard?
  10. How to seek a good school in Siliguri to study science after completing class 10th in Nepal?
  11. How to join engineering college in India? I am a student of Nepal Engineering college
  12. How to join CA after completing my 2nd PUC?
  13. Can I join directly in any degree form open university after completing 10th and failing in my PUC 2nd year/12th board exam -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get scholarship to study Biotechnology in India after studying 12th in Nepal?
  15. What course to choose after completion of PUC in Commerce?
  16. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Nepal for Indian students?
  17. Can I join directly in any degree form open university after completing 10th?
  18. Eligibility to join NDA or engineering in India after studying in Nepal?
28th March 2017, 12:55 AM
khanexpert

Default Re: Can I join PUC in India, after completing 10th from Nepal?

Yes, you can get admission in India for PUC course, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective institute you wish to get admission in and after clearing the examination you can get admission in the course.

You should have however done well in your 10th boards in order to stand a greater chance of admission in any good college for further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?