27th May 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to opt for law after completing 12th science stream so that i can join in CBI later?

i have just completed 12th in science stream n planning to opt for law. i want to enter cbi later. what shud i do to achieve that??

1st October 2011, 12:17 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to opt for law after completing 12th science stream so that i can join in CBI later?

You can take opt for career line and apply for CBI.

as To join in CBI you need to write the CGPE EXAM conducted by UPSC...!!
and minimum qualification for that is to be Graduate..

Basically, Crime Branch CBI (Central bureau of Investigation) is a specialized wing in many state police forces in India of their Criminal Investigation Department .

Other branches of the CBI are
  • State Crime Investigation Bureau
  • Finger Print Bureau
  • and Scientific Section.

so you can do law if that is your interest or any other career line like
Engineering Courses
Hotel Management
Accountants Career
Mass Communication

or any other stream which is of your interest and in final year or after graduation you can apply for CBI. also you need to have good physical strength also like any armed force..
21st October 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to opt for law after completing 12th science stream so that i can join in CBI later?

DEAR SIR,MY NAME VIJENDER ,I HAVE JUST 12TH PASS.I WANT TO ENTER CBI ....JAI HIND SIR
25th October 2011, 11:11 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Respected sir,
Next to science, commerce stream opens up a variety of options after 10 + 2 stage. ..... sir, i want to know.can i join in b.com? i have passed 12th with biology ..... U ppl can do.. degree in this biological grp.. and later u can also ..... He is an average student. which course should he opt after completing +2. ...
2nd January 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I am going in class 12,have decided for CLAT ,am a non-med student,but a deep interest in law,want 2 clear 4 NLSIu banglore and then ,IAS,what r d requirment for clat,as in subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?