9th August 2015, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Need information about Science stream study in 11th and 12th?

9th August 2015, 07:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about Science stream study in 11th and 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing your 12th standard with PCM stream, you can apply for below given courses,

1.Engineering
2.B.Sc in Physics.
2.B.Sc in Chemistry.
3.B.Sc in Maths.
4.B.A Economics.
5.Interior Designing.
6.Fashion Designing.
7.Army.
8.Law.
9.Hospitality.
10.Mass Communication.
11.Architecture.
12.Journalism.
13.Aviation.
14.BBA.
15.CA,CS,etc.
16.BCA

After completing your 12th standard with PCB stream, you can apply for below given courses,

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
B.Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology)
BE in Environmental Engineering
9th August 2015, 08:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

In 11th and 12th Science stream, it is divided into Medical Science stream and Non-Medical Science stream. The Medical Science stream is related to Medical field whereas Non-Medical Science stream is related to Engineering field. The Medical Science stream consists of Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects whereas Non-Medical Science stream consists of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects.
9th August 2015, 09:29 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Since you are going to pursue the SCIENCE ( means eager to know something ) so it is must necessary to have the candidates best knowledge as all the events occuring around us has some theory of the science.

Now to score and have the best concept of practical I will only suggest you to go through the NCERT books. There are two NCERT books of the Physics and Chemistry in the 11th and 12th and one of the Mathematics.

So try to go with these books as many times as you can and still if you thinks you want to gain the more knowledge you can take the help of some senior writers books as O.P Tondon, Wakar for the Physics and K.C Sinha for the Mathematics or Pearson.
10th August 2015, 11:39 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

After completing 10th , students will have to choose streams such as science,commerce or arts for admission in 11th standard .
Also , the students have too choose a combination of subjects and lots of options are available to choose.
There will be 3 main subjects which you choose according to the stream you choose and there will be one language subject and one other subject such as Painting,physical education .......

In science stream ,students basically choose the combination of
-Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
-Physics, Chemistry and Biology

Too choose better marks in board examination , you should follow the syllabus strictly and also follow the books recommended by board or school in which yo are studying.
In CBSE board, NCERT books are the best to score high marks.
Also, you can take the help of other books but that books should not be read regularly as they have the matters that are out of syllabus and are not necessary for examination point of view.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?