22nd July 2016, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I opt Science stream in 11th CBSE board if got 66% marks with distinction in three subjects of 10th RBSE board exam?

Hello sir, I have just passed 10th from RBSE board. I have got 66% marks with distinction in three subjects Science, Mathematics and English. Can I opt Science from CBSE board with this percentage?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and RBSE to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE?
  2. Can i take RBSE in 11th after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  3. How can I study both Biology and Mathematics in 11th Science of RBSE Board?
  4. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  5. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  6. Will it be better to opt Maths in MP Board to study in 11th standard for 10th CBSE candidate?
  7. Is there any difficulty to get job or admission in college if reappear in 12th RBSE? Can I change into CBSE Board from RBSE?
  8. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  9. Can I become an astronaut if I opt for medical stream in 11th? Should I go for state board or CBSE board? Is it possible for me to become an astronaut if I score good marks in Physics and Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  11. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  12. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  13. Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?
  14. Changing board from CBSE to RBSE -- [New]
  15. Procedure to migrate from CBSE to RBSE for studying in 11th standard?
  16. Which has more scope doing +2 from CBSE or from RBSE?
  17. Should I choose PCM to study in 11th standard if scored 80 marks in Mathematics, 76 marks in Science and secured 66% in 10th RBSE?
  18. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
24th July 2016, 01:52 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I opt Science stream in 11th CBSE board if got 66% marks with distinction in three subjects of 10th RBSE board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have just passed 10th from RBSE board. I have got 66% marks with distinction in three subjects Science, Mathematics and English. Can I opt Science from CBSE board with this percentage?

Yes, you can opt for Science Stream in 11th CBSE Board after 66% marks in 10th from RBSE Board. The science stream in CBSE Board consists of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects. The fourth subject can be varies from one school to another. You can either have Biology or Computer Science as the fourth subject. The science stream is useful for you to pursue your career in medical or engineering profession. So you can choose Science Stream in 11th CBSE Board.
16th June 2021, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I opt Science stream in 11th CBSE board if got 66% marks with distinction in three subjects of 10th RBSE board exam?

Now I passed out from 10th and I can't got percentage now so advice me which subject have more scope
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?