26th May 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

List of open universities across india offering economics (hons)?

I wish to pursue economics(hons) from any recognized open university across india.could you please list me the names of all those universities?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it easy to do B.Ed. through correspondence?
  2. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  3. Syllabus for exam of OCES? Sample question papers of it for mechanical engineering branch?
  4. How to do M.A. in Economics being an Electronics graduate? List of universities in India?
  5. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course for Under graduates in Mumbai? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  6. How can i apply for DME course through correspondence? I've completed B.A, ITI(welder) and Level 2 course (MT,PT,RT,UT)
  7. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course under graduates from Mumbai(best colleges)? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  8. How can I do MSc Externally? I want to do MSc Chemistry
  9. Which courses can be done without Mathematics in Delhi University?
  10. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  11. Colleges in Chandigarh offering B.A/BSc economics hons or BBA course?
  12. Can I pursue my Masters in Economics after graduating from BCom Hons..? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of universities offering Bachelor's Degree in Economics in Russia
  14. List of Open universities offering B.Ed course in Bihar? -- [New]
  15. List of the universities in India offering correspondence in LLM?
  16. List of universities offering Ph.D program on the basis of Company Secretary(CS)?
  17. Difference between MA business economics and MA economics? Universities offering this course?
  18. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
3rd April 2012, 06:57 PM
ratu23dec

Default Re: List of open universities across india offering economics (hons)?

JEE -- The Joint Entrance Examination.

The Examination is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) for the admittance of students into the B.Tech courses

This exam is carried out only Once in a Year.

Eligibility Criteria for IIT JEE Exam :

Read: How can I prepare for JEE entrance while pursuing 11th? 2012 http://educationcareer.in/how-can-i-prepare-jee-entrance-while-pursuing-11th-14390.html#ixzz1qyG8aO6l
9th November 2016, 09:40 PM
mahetuty
Member+

The top 10 universities in india offering the course of economics are listed below:
1. The ICFAI University, Dehradun
2. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Maharashtra
3. Awadesh Pratap sing University, Madhya Pradesh
4. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Uttar Pradesh
5. Telangana University, Andhra Pradesh
6. University of Madras, Chennai-Tamilnadu.
7. Sri Venkateswara University college of Arts, Tirupati- Andhra Pradesh
8. Central University of Karnataka
9. Anantapur Campus, Andhra Pradesh
10. Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Andhra Pradesh.
Hope this information will helps to you.
10th November 2016, 10:47 AM
mahhiads

Many open universities which provided that course, I am listed some University which may be helpful for you. These are:

1. Indira Gandhi National Open University
2. Nalanda Open University
3. UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University
4. Netaji Subhas Open University
5. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University

Check Universities websites for Admissiom and check details about procedure for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?