22nd September 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i pursue Higher education after passing Matric from hindi sahitya?

I have done Matric from Hindi Sahitya. Now i want to pursue higher education. So i want to know if i can pursue higher education after this qualification?

Related Questions:
23rd September 2015, 02:22 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i pursue Higher education after passing Matric from hindi sahitya?

Yes, why not, you can go for higher education if you wish to there is no harm in it, there is nothing such as that if you have completed your 10th from Hindi Sahitya, you cannot opt for higher studies.

You can and you should opt for higher studies of your choice and opt for a great career ahead.
24th September 2015, 12:13 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Can i pursue Higher education after passing Matric from hindi sahitya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done Matric from Hindi Sahitya. Now i want to pursue higher education. So i want to know if i can pursue higher education after this qualification?
You are confused about your eligibility, weather you are eligible for pursuing higher studies or not as you have done Matric from Hindi Sahitya. First of all I would like to tell you that for eligibility in any college after 10th your marks matters and your school recognition, if it is recognized then you are definitely eligible for any colleges in India irrespective of through whatever mode of language you have studies in 10th.

Selecting a right interesting course after 10th is not an easy work because it needs decision making ability, knowing about ones own self and crunching your career path ahead. To have a strong base for further studies I would suggest you to complete 12th or PUC after 10th to pursue higher studies like graduation and post graduation. If you get good marks or grades then it will be the deciding factor of you to get admission in various colleges. And last but not the least you have to take care of your present marks which shouldn't be ignored as it will be the primary thing which will be assessed for taking admission into 11th or 12th standard.
24th September 2015, 02:31 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i pursue Higher education after passing Matric from hindi sahitya?

Yes, you can definitely pursue higher education after completing class 10th from Hindi Sahitya. There is no problem studying further if you belong from a Hindi medium. So, you can definitely pursue for the higher studies of your own wish and do not worry about your class 10th background.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?