22nd September 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

How can i join Diploma in CSE just after passing matric?

I am doing Matric and after that i wants to do Diploma in CSE. I don't want to waste any time and therefore needs to know about joining Diploma just after passing Matric.

23rd September 2015, 01:33 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can i join Diploma in CSE just after passing matric?

Yes you have option to join Diploma after completion your 10th standard. After 10th standard duration of diploma is of 3 years. It doesn't matter which trade you choose. So first of all you have to complete 10th standard. I advice you to score good marks thus you will not face any difficulty in admission. Some institutions require some minimum percentage for admission.

After completion of your 10th standard you have to give a entrance exam for admission in good college. Your score in CET will decide that which college will give you admission. So try to get more marks in CET because if you score good marks then you will get good college for diploma.

Once you give entrance exam then you need to compete in counselling to get a seat. As if a seat is allotted to you then simply visit to college campus and claim your admission.

After 10th standard syllabus for CET is related to subjects like Science, English, Mathematics, Social Studies & Computer.
23rd September 2015, 06:57 PM
A Utkarsh
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can i join Diploma in CSE just after passing matric?

Every state in India have their own entrance exam for polytechnic. These exams are conducted every year by the state governments.
As you have not mentioned that from which state you belong so you will have to collect this information.
After completing your 10th you can apply for the polytechnic exam.
And once you get a good rank in this exam then you can get admission to the government polytechnic colleges otherwise you will have to take admission in the private colleges.
Please remember only after getting a good you can get CSE stream in government college.
24th September 2015, 12:02 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How can i join Diploma in CSE just after passing matric?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing Matric and after that i wants to do Diploma in CSE. I don't want to waste any time and therefore needs to know about joining Diploma just after passing Matric.
Diploma in CSE i.e. Computer science engineering after Matric is very good option and various technical universities and private colleges are offering diploma courses in India. These diploma courses duration varies from 1 month to 3 years of duration which covers various computer science subjects under its curriculum.

To pursue diploma in computer science then you must have passed SSC i.e. Secondary school certificate examination or standard 10th or any other equivalent examination with at least 50%(Varies from colleges to colleges).
You must also have English, Maths and Science as compulsory subjects.

Future aspects of Computer science engineering are more as you can apply for various IT companies and also can go for higher studies after getting admitted directly in 2nd year of Engineering which is known as Lateral admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?