22nd September 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Does AFMC offer Higher Secondary Education to 10th student?

Hi,
I want to know that AFMC is providing Higher Secondary? I am in 10th right now and I want to join Armed Force. Kindly tell me about this asap.

23rd September 2015, 08:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does AFMC offer Higher Secondary Education to 10th student?

AFMC is a medical college only and it doesn't have any facility for high schooling. You can get admission in AFMC for MBBS course after completion of your 12th through entrance examination.

Therefore, complete your high school from a good school with PCB stream and appear for medical entrance exam. Entrance exam will have objective type questions related to physics, chemistry and biology.
24th September 2015, 02:38 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does AFMC offer Higher Secondary Education to 10th student?

I am sorry to say you that AFMC does not provide Higher Secondary Education. It is a medical college and it dos not have any facility for the Higher Secondary Education.
You can take admission in AFMC under MBBS course as it is a medical college. So, complete your class 12th from a recognized Board with PCB as your main subject and then you can try for studies in AFMC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?