7th March 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

ICSE History and Civics papers will be same as mentioned in syllabus?

Dear ICSE,
I just wanted to know whether the ICSE paper will be in the same was as shown in the syllabus....I'm talking about the Civics part:

SECTION A :CIVICS
1.The Legislative
a)the Union parliament
b)the state legislature

2.The Executive
a)The president
b)The vice president
c)The cabinet
d)governor
e)Council of ministers in a state

3.The Judiciary
a)The supreme court
b)The High Court
c)The Subordinate court
d)The Lok Adalats

So is if it ok if we just learn two complete questions from these three properly for section A. Pls do ans my question this is the same pattern shown in the specimen paper of history n civisc 2012 too.

Thank u
ICSE student

11th March 2014, 10:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ICSE History and Civics papers will be same as mentioned in syllabus?

Yes, you are absolutely right. The ICSE question paper of History & Civics will be completely based on the syllabus mentioned in the Syllabus book which must have been provided by your school. There will be nothing beyond the scope of syllabus mentioned.

It is ok if you learn two complete questions from any of the two sections mentioned by you. But if you do so, you might face difficulty in the short questions since there will be questions from all sections in the short question section. SO if you are doing so, do not forget to prepare for the short questions from all the sections.
16th October 2017, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ICSE History and Civics papers will be same as mentioned in syllabus?

Do the syllabus of all subjects exactly same as mentioned in the prescribed books.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?