18th November 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Schooling and hotel management details in Kerala government

Hello sir, Greetings. Please I am expecting an overwhelming response on my query and also let me know as soon as possible. Can I do 1st to 12th school and hotel management in Kerala government?

Related Questions:
  1. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  2. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  3. Which are the courses offered in government hotel management school in kerala
  4. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  5. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  6. Is Hotel Management Course from Government Colleges Not Good?
  7. List government jobs for Hotel Management passed out students?
  8. Certificate of Open Schooling is acceptable for Hotel Management course?
  9. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  10. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  11. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  12. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  14. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  15. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
  16. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  17. Am I eligible for tancet? my birth place is Kerala, did schooling in Kerala till 10th and did 12th from Tamil nadu
  18. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
13th October 2017, 09:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Schooling and hotel management details in Kerala government

You have to complete class 12th stream from any recognized school and then apply for hotel management entrance exam of the respective state for admission.

If you want to get admission in Kerala, then you have to apply for state level entrance exam of the same state. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and seats are allotted through counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?