30th June 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to reappear in 12th Science Maharashtra Board exam?

Hello
MY son failed in four subjets in 12th science
for Maharashtra board..............
what will be the further procedure
for reappearing the exams????
please guide me

16th January 2015, 06:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to reappear in 12th Science Maharashtra Board exam?

After failing four subjects in 12th Standard Science Maharashtra State Board examinations, you can qualify the examination by appearing in Supplementary examinations. To appear in 12th standard Supplementary examinations, you must register your name for supplementary examinations by paying an examination fee in your 12th standard school before the last date of applying for 12th standard examinations. After registering for Supplementary examinations, you can obtain the hall ticket from your school before 2-3 days of commencement of examination and you can appear in supplementary examination and you can qualify in all four subjects of your 12th standard.

25th May 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I failed in 3 subjects in my hsc exam this year. Biology physics and chemistry. If I give the supplementary exam I have to appear for only these 3 ? Or all the exams?

3rd June 2017, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Fail in three subjects in Maharashtra board hsc exam.I am not interested in appearing in supplementary exam in July. Instead I want to appear next year,in all subjects if possible. What is the procedure?

6th June 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Want to reappear for physics chemistry and maths for improvement in marks in july 2017. Please guide me for the same.

4th June 2018, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I failed 2 subjects in hsc board what can I do for supplementary exam registration? And which site I have to visit??

21st June 2018, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I have not failed any subject but the criteria for any technical college is not being fulfilled hence i wish to reappear in 12th completely can it be done in state board?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?