11th November 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear for NEET exam? What is the date of admission in Allen Institute?

Respected Sir, I want to reappear for NEET exam and score good marks in the exam so I want to join the Allen Institute. I want to know can I reappear for NEET exam? What is the date of admission in Allen Institute? Please answer as soon as possible.

12th November 2016, 08:54 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear for NEET exam? What is the date of admission in Allen Institute?

Yes, you can reappear for NEET examination candidates can appear for examination till the age of 25 years.

Allen Institute is one of the best institute for preparation of medical entrance examination. There is no admission test or new batch for the 2017 NEET examination as the examination is at hand.

The institute offers course for candidate passed 10th, going to 12th std, 12th appearing and for passed out candidates.

For more information about admission details visit at www.allen.ac.in
12th November 2016, 10:00 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear for NEET exam? What is the date of admission in Allen Institute?

NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test and the examination is conducted by CBSE every year.

The examination is conducted for admission of candidates in medical courses. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 12th or appearing from a recognised board. Candidate must have minimum 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

The age limit is 17- 25 years as on 31st December of year of appearing for examination. There is no limitation on number of attempts to appear for examination.

So, you can appear for examination. For the NEET 2017 there is not going to be any new batch for preparation. So, you are not eligible for admission. To get other details about ALLEN visit at www.allen.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?