11th November 2016, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 10th to pursue my career in sports being a national player?

I am in 11th class and CBSE National player and a state level player. In my class 10th my CGPA was 6.0 and I want to pursue my career in sports. What should I do after 12th to enter in athletics?

12th November 2016, 11:57 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after 10th to pursue my career in sports being a national player?

You should not quit your studies but try to devote time towards your studies as well as your game of sport at the same time. You should get admission in a good sports academy and continue playing and at the same time should also pursue your education.

Try to manage both game and study, it will not be as easy as it seems to be, but that is the only way in my opinion to have a great career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?