30th October 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

After failing in 12th can I get admission in any coaching institute and reappear for 12th exams?

I ve failed in cbse 12th exam. i wanted to know whether i can get admission in any coaching institutes and hence reappear for my 12 th exam in next march and in the way get coaching for engineering entrance exams to be held next year

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)?
  2. If I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for IIT JEE in the next academic year? Criteria for failing in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to reappear in 12th after 4 years?
  4. Should I reappear 12th if I am not eligible for medical exams after scoring 48% in 12th? Should I join BSc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry and then Archaeology in abroad?
  5. Can I reappear for the same board 12th exams after scoring 50.5% in aggregate and 45.6 in PCM?
  6. Can I get good rank in Competitive Exams without taking any Coaching being a candidate of 12th Class?
  7. Can I get admission in 12th class after failing in 12th?
  8. Can I get admission in 12th from CBSE after failing in 12th?
  9. Can I reappear for 12th as private after scoring 46% in 12th exam?
  10. How and where to appear as an Isolated candidate to give 11th and 12th exams with PCM?
  11. Can I get admission in 12th after failing in 11th?
  12. Can I reappear in 12th boards after scoring 44% in PCM? I have got 58% in 12th boards
  13. Should I take coaching in 11th-12th for preparing AFMC?
  14. What is the criteria and admission procedure for joining EAMCET coaching in April?
  15. How to take admission in DU after passing 12th commerce with 50%?
  16. How can I get admission in Allen Institute for medical stream?
  17. How to prepare for IIT in 12 standard? Should i join coaching institute?
  18. Can one get admission in 12th CBSE after failing in 11th
30th October 2014, 06:10 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After failing in 12th can I get admission in any coaching institute and reappear for 12th exams?

Yes, you can appear for the next upcoming Supplementary or regular exams of 12th class. And you can join in any coaching institute for the preparation of your exams. And you will definitely get an admission, because there will be no rules for getting admission in coaching institutes. As well as you should prepare for the engineering entrance exams like AIEEE, EAMCET, etc. Because, there will be less gap between 12th class exams and engineering entrance exams. So, try to prepare for both the exams at a time by joining any good coaching institute.
28th April 2018, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After failing in 12th can I get admission in any coaching institute and reappear for 12th exams?

I failed in 12th exam for maths on 2009 . I wrote a compartment exam that year itself but failed now i want to write third time. But since its been 9 years now what should i do
3rd March 2020, 12:50 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in any coaching institution and appear for the supplementary exam
The eligibility criteria for engineering is
Appear for an entrance exam
Score at least 50% in 12 standard in physics, chemistry and maths
Candidate must be at least of 17 years at the time of admission
The chances of getting into a good engineering college is less, still if you work hard you can achieve your goals
11th July 2023, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

12 fail students can get admission in eamcet coaching classes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?