1st August 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat my class 12th with another stream of my choice?

I have passed class 10th from NIOS and then I have completed my 12th with commerce stream from NIOS but now I am interested in B.Sc nursing. I want to take admission once again in 12th class but this time I have to take science stream because this is the requirement of B.Sc nursing. Is it possible to take admission in science stream with 53 percent marks in 10th class?

1st August 2016, 06:03 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I repeat my class 12th with another stream of my choice?

No, you can not chose stream in 12th class while repeating. What subjects you had, you will have to chose the same one. You can not ask for science subject. If you really want B.Sc then again study class 10th & then opt for science subject in 11th & 12th. There are no other ways. I suggest you to stick with the same subject, what you have now do not waste your age in study only. Better to complete graduation in commerce & look for job.
1st August 2016, 09:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take admission in Science stream under NIOS Board based on the marks you scored in class 10th. But you have to study from class 11th again if you wish to change your stream from Commerce to Science. So, you must study from class 11th once again in order to complete your class 12th from Science stream.
1st August 2016, 09:42 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes you can but you need to select another school board. You are not allowed to do 12th standard twice with different streams from same board. So you have to change your school board before admission.

You can choose any other state board or open board.
2nd August 2016, 03:32 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that if you want to appear for improvement examination, you will have to continue with your studies in the same stream you were in, you just cannot change your stream now as there is no such provision for it.
8th June 2018, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my chartered accountancy course and now i want to become a doctor (mbbs) can i do so . will it affect my all degrees i have taken up till now like ca mba /llb do my repeating 12 with science stream will affect my existing degrees null and void. pls answer as soon as possible. Is there are any other than eet to pursue m.b.b.s.
21st June 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to repeat my 12 class with another stream from open can i? as i had opted for pcm but now i wants to go for pcb to clear neet. Can i fill up the form for 12 pcb next year with open ?
21st May 2019, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 th with commerce now I wanna change my stream to science as open CBSE board can I do so I want to be a doctor can I do so
31st July 2019, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I am student of bihar board .i am study in commerce 11th .but we want admission in nios in science stream.is it possible.
7th August 2019, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th in commerce stream but now I want to do 12th again in science stream to pursue medical can i do or what plz reply me
29th August 2019, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th from CBSE ON 2006 But I want to do 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths from any board can I do
14th April 2020, 02:28 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Its possible to change your board from any other of the recognized board but its impossible to change your board in 12th standard.

---As per the lates rules of the board community,you have to change your board and start your 11th standard again and after clearing the 11th standard with passing Mark's then you only eligible to get admission in 12th standard.

--In the short term,you have to get admission in another board on 11th standard.

--You are not eligible to change your board and get admission directly in 12th standard.
18th April 2020, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12 from up board art site but now I want to be a doctor and want to prepare for Neet so can I give 12 exam again? and if I want to do with open so it will except for neet exam?
15th July 2020, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat class 12 in commerce after passing 12th CBSE board in science with 72%?
15th July 2020, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat class 12 in commerce after passing 12th CBSE board in science with 72%?
29th September 2020, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I give exam of 12class with same subjects pC bm for increasing marks in12th class. As regular.
26th August 2021, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat 1th and 12th again in different steam
9th September 2021, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat my 12th (pcb) again to improve my marks and can I take maths as a additional subject.
Please reply as soon as possible.
8th March 2022, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i do 12th again from nios board with different stream
5th September 2022, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I was do class 12 in commerce but now I want to repeat class 12 with science with regular classes ..it's possible or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?