1st February 2017, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I study aerospace engineering through MHCET?

I am from CBSE board, born in Mumbai, staying in Gurgaon, but shifting to Mumbai in March. Can I study aerospace engineering through MHCET?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study aerospace engineering in India? Best aerospace engineering colleges?
  2. What should I do to study Aerospace Engineering in B.Tech if my family is not allowing me?
  3. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  4. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  5. Total fee expenses to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Mumbai?
  6. How to study MS in aerospace engineering in US? what are the top most colleges and entrance exams ?
  7. Procedure of admission to M.Tech course in Aerospace Engineering
  8. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering?
  9. Which colleges in Mumbai offer Aerospace Engineering or Nuclear Engineering? How can I get admission?
  10. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Which entrance exam to crack to have a better chance of studying B.Tech Aerospace engineering?
  13. How to study MS in Aerospace Engineering after completion of my B.Tech? Which are the top universities for the course?
  14. Which NITs are best to pursue Aerospace Engineering branch? Marks required in AIEEE to study Aerospace Engineering under NITs
  15. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  16. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen?
  17. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  18. Best colleges for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd February 2017, 12:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study aerospace engineering through MHCET?

Yes, after having cleared the above mentioned examination, you will be most eligible to get admission in Aerospace Engineering course, therefore, I would suggest you to prepare well for your examination and I am sure you will get admission in any good institute to continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?