1st February 2017, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get my DOB corrected in SSC certificate?

I passed my SSC in 2011. Now, I am pursuing my B.Tech. I had my original DOB certificate (01/01/1996), but in SSC my DOB is 01/10/1995. Now can I get it corrected? Please answer me. Thank you.

1st February 2017, 06:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get my DOB corrected in SSC certificate?

To get your DOB corrected in your SSC certificate, you need to contact your school principal where you have pursued your 10th standard. Your school principal will ask you to submit original proof of DOB and will ask you to fill the application form required for DOB correction and you need to pay the specified fee. Once, you have done this, your application will be forwarded to your 10th standard main board and your DOB will be corrected and your new certificate will be issued within 2-3 weeks.
2nd February 2017, 12:28 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get my DOB corrected in SSC certificate?

Yes, definitely you can get corrected your Date of Birth in SSC certificate at this instant.
For that you must have to contact to the School authorities from where you have completed your class 10th examination. Contact to the Principal of the School. Write an application to the Principal of your respective School that your DOB is printed wrong in the SSC certificate and you want to correct it. Submit the application to the Principal along with the copy of your Birth Certificate. You will be guided further from the Principal of your School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?