23rd May 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if secured 64% in 12th? Total fee of study B.Sc(Biotechnology)?

Hello everyone,
Can I get admission in B.S(Biotechnology)?
I got 64% marks in 12th Board exam and I
want to study B.Sc in Biotechnology.
I also want to know about fees of B.Sc(Biotechnology) course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Sc in Nutrition after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering this course in Correspondence?
  2. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if secured 64% in 12th? Total fee of study B.Sc(Biotechnology)? -- [New]
  3. PG course for good salary after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  4. Which is better to study among BBA and BCA for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Commerce?
  5. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  6. How to apply for M.Com (F&T)? What's the fee structure?
  7. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  8. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  10. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Courses to study in Graduation for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th Arts?
  13. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  14. Tuition, hostel and mess fee for 4 years B.Tech course for Bangladeshi student? Other country students can get financial facilities in India?
  15. Colleges with fee structure in Canada to study after 12th Commerce?
  16. Course duration and total expenses to study MBBS in Abroad?
  17. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  18. What is the procedure to study CA after completing 12th with 58% marks? I am interested in studying CA
25th May 2015, 03:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if secured 64% in 12th? Total fee of study B.Sc(Biotechnology)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Can I get admission in B.S(Biotechnology)?
I got 64% marks in 12th Board exam and I
want to study B.Sc in Biotechnology.
I also want to know about fees of B.Sc(Biotechnology) course?
There is no issue with your percentage of marks, what you have scored in 12th standard is enough to get admission in B.Sc Biotechnology. But, only science stream students are eligible to apply for B.Sc Biotechnology. Since, you didn't mention about your 12th specialization. Your 12th standard specialization which decides that you are eligible for B.Sc Biotechnology or not. However, please go through eligibility criteria for B. Sc Biotechnology.

Applicants should have completed their 10+2 or equivalent exam in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board. The candidates are required to score minimum 50% of marks at 12th standard board exam. The selection process for the course is based on the marks obtained in the 12th board exam. You can collect the application form from the university official website or college campus by paying the prescribed fees.

Basically, the fee structure of B.Sc Biotechnology is somewhat not fixed, it may differ from college to college. It’s quite difficult to state the accurate fee structures for B.Sc Biotechnology. However, I am providing you the approximate fee structure for B.Sc Biotechnology course.
3rd February 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if secured 64% in 12th? Total fee of study B.Sc(Biotechnology)?

i want to become a scientist. but i couldn't completed B.Sc degree in Bioinformatics. till fifth semester completed with 84%. what i do for become a scientist?
30th June 2017, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

How to enter biotechnology?? Its duration?? Collages in telugu states?? Its future scope
28th May 2018, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Bsc nursing and Bsc biotechnology if I have secured 62.6% in CBSE boards. My streams are physics chemistry biology..and I am 12th passed...
And which collage would be best for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?