21st May 2016, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Fashion Designing along with 12th improvement exam preparation?

Respected Sir,
I will score 60% to 70% in my 12th Board examination but still want to apply for Improvement exam of my 12th. Can I do Fashion Designing course during this period because I have not marksheet?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?
  2. How can I study Fashion Designing course in Graduation after completing 12th Commerce?
  3. Is there any chance to study fashion designing after completing 12th?
  4. Complete information about Fashion Designing after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?
  6. What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Fashion Designing in Graduation?
  8. Am I eligible to join fashion designing course after complete of my graduation in B.Sc?
  9. Which subjects to study in Fashion Designing? Whether it can be done after 12th?
  10. How to get a chance to study fashion designing? I am studying 11th after completing 12th
  11. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  12. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  13. Can I study Fashion Designing course after B.Tech? Good institutions where I can study?
  14. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  15. What should I do for studying fashion designing in abroad?
  16. How to study fashion designing course? My daugher is studying in 12th with PCB subjects
  17. Is there any way to study Bachelors in Fashion Designing for 1 year Diploma student?
  18. How can I study Fashion Designing course in Abroad after completing 12th?
21st May 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study Fashion Designing along with 12th improvement exam preparation?

Yes Very well you may choose to Do Fashion Designing.....From SUPVA Rohtak (State University of Visual & Publicity Art & Film Division)
21st May 2016, 09:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Fashion Designing along with 12th improvement exam preparation?

For fashion designing course admission you need to appear for entrance exam conducted by the concerned institute and you just need to fulfill the minimum criteria for admission.

Hence, after getting admission in fashion designing if you want to improve your marks in board exam then there is no problem at all but what will be the use of it is up to you.
21st May 2016, 11:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue your fashion designing course without having completed your +2 level of examinations.

You should have your marks sheet along with you at the time of admission. Therefore, I kindly request you to clear your examination first and after having the marksheet in your hand, you might very well apply for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?