21st May 2016, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Should I prepare for JEE Main and Advanced after completion of 10th?

I am studying in class 10 and I am confused which field should I pursue after 10th? Is it good to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced after 10th or should I take it after 12th when I have done basic studies?

Related Questions:
21st May 2016, 12:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I prepare for JEE Main and Advanced after completion of 10th?

You can prepare for JEE Main and Advanced examinations while pursuing your 11th and 12th standard. You need to opt for Non-Medical Science stream in 11th and 12th standard to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced examinations after completion of your 10th standard. So, I suggest you to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced examination while pursuing your 11th and 12th standard, so, that you can understand the concepts clearly and you can easily solve the problems while preparing for the examinations.
21st May 2016, 01:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I prepare for JEE Main and Advanced after completion of 10th?

After completion of your 10th standard, you can pursue your higher studies in Diploma or Intermediate course. If your interest to crack JEE Main and Advanced examinations then, you need to pursue Intermediate with Non-Medical Science stream.

Most of the colleges offer JEE examinations coaching at the time of Intermediate course. So, you can prepare for JEE Main and Advanced examinations at the time of pursuing your 12th standard.
21st May 2016, 03:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you need to start preparation for course from now ( after 10th ) to appear and qualify in JEE Main examination or Advance.

The examination is conducted for admission of candidates in B.tech/B.E courses and it requires a better preparation to qualify in examination.

You have to cover all the topics and syllabus of examination thoroughly and go with regular test series.
21st May 2016, 09:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Normally, it is better to prepare along with class 11th and 12th studies to have a better chance of getting admission in a top college. This will also save your precious time before admission.

If you decide to prepare after class 12th then it might create a gap before admission. Hence, be prepared as soon as possible while studying for board exams.
21st May 2016, 10:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in class 10 and I am confused which field should I pursue after 10th? Is it good to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced after 10th or should I take it after 12th when I have done basic studies?
Yes, you can prepare for JEE main and Advance. Since, you are going to appear in the 10th board exam, which is equally important. So, equally concentrate on the 10th board exam as well. Your JEE main and Advance preparation will not affect your 10th board exam. First, make sure about the JEE Main and Advanced syllabus and exam pattern.

- You can prefer a NCERT book for physics and,
- JPNP Book is best for For concepts of Chemistry

Go through the last five years previous year question papers and solve it by your knowledge and skill.
21st May 2016, 11:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No. You should start preparation for JEE Main and JEE Advanced Examination while you are doing 11th and 12th Classes. See, the syllabus that is covered in JEE Main and JEE Advanced examination's is of 11th and 12th Class standard level. So it is highly recommended for you to prepare for JEE Main and JEE Advanced Examination while doing 11th and 12th Classes. Meanwhile, I suggest you to concentrate on the topics or concepts or subjects that are covered in 11th and 12th Classes. Make sure you get all the major concepts on your finger tips in order to score good marks both in JEE Main and JEE Advanced Examinations. I suggest you to join any best JEE coaching institute when you will be in 12th Class and then you can easily score good marks in Joint Entrance Examination.
22nd May 2016, 12:02 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

That depends upon your own capabilities like if you feel that you can give time to both your current +2 level of studies and at the same time towards your examination preparation, then you should go for it and if not then I would suggest you to first of all try to get good scores in your +2 examination and then prepare for any such entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?