4th November 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in MCA after B.Sc with chemistry honours?

I am a student of B.Sc part 3 with chemistry. Am I eligible for MCA program ? in appearing? if yes then how ? which school is best open or regular school? Can someone please guide me with the information on this as soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for B.Sc Honours in Chemistry?
  2. Scope of B.Sc honours in Chemistry in terms of job options?
  3. MAy I get the chance to study Chemistry honours in Bethune? How many Chemistry honours seats are there?
  4. What to choose between MSc in Chemistry and MCA after completing BSc Honors degree in Chemistry?
  5. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  6. Can I take admission in MCA after B.Sc with chemistry honours? -- [New]
  7. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  8. How to get admission for B.Sc Honors Chemistry in Punjab University?
  9. Can I do MCA after BSc? I am a student of BSc Chemistry
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Tech after completing BSc? I am a student of BSc Chemistry Honors
  11. How to do distance course in Ceramics or Industrial chemistry after doing BSc in Chemistry honors?
  12. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  13. Which one is better among Botony and Chemistry honours?
  14. When are the forms available for admission to BSc Honors?
  15. Minimum cut off marks required for admission in Chemistry honours?
  16. What syllabus should I prepare for High Court Clerk Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  18. How to get admitted in food tech in JU after passing BSc in Chemistry? What is the admission procedure?
4th November 2015, 05:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in MCA after B.Sc with chemistry honours?

If you have studied maths at class XII level then surely you will be eligible for MCA admission through entrance exam. Normally, universities ask for maths at class 12th or degree level for admission.

If you fulfill any one of these criteria then you can apply for admission without any issues. There are many entrance exams conducted by various universities in India.
4th November 2015, 09:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in MCA after B.Sc with chemistry honours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of B.Sc part 3 with chemistry. Am I eligible for MCA program ? in appearing? if yes then how ? which school is best open or regular school? Can someone please guide me with the information on this as soon as possible?

Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for MCA course.

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 60% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?