24th April 2012, 01:04 PM
puchkai

How to get admitted in food tech in JU after passing BSc in Chemistry? What is the admission procedure?

Sir,
I am a student of 3rd year chemistry honours in calcutta university.I want to admit in food tech in J.U. after B.SC.in cemistry(H).please tell me the admission procedure.If application form is available?
Argha Das
Janai ,Hooghly

Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. After completing BSc in Chemistry what can I do in Food Tech, B.Tech or M.Tech in Food Tech? Popular college having less fee structure?
  2. After BSc in Microbial Food Technology can I do M.Tech in Food Technology? What is the procedure to apply and further scope?
  3. In which universities can I get admitted for B.E/B.Tech after passing diploma in Power Engineering from Bangladesh? What is the procedure for admission and when will the admission start?
  4. Is BSc better or B.Tech? What is the difference between BSc in Food Tech and B.Tech in Food Tech?
  5. What is the scope to get admitted in MSc in Chemistry? I have scored 55% in BSc Chemistry hons
  6. What is the admission procedure for BSc course in Chemistry in NITs?
  7. How to get admission for B.Tech in Food Technology in Canada? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for doing M.Tech after doing MSc Chemistry?
  9. Can I get a job as an organic chemistry after BSc in food technology? Can I do M.Tech after BSc in Food Technology?
  10. Can I do MSc in Food technology after passing BSc chemistry with 85%
  11. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  12. Is it possible to do B.tech in Food Technology after BSc Chemistry?
  13. What is the procedure to join Air force? I am a BSc chemistry student
  14. Admission in BSc 1st year after passing HS examination?
  15. Which is a better career between BSc(H) Chemistry and B.A.Sc in Food Tech or Packaging?
  16. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  17. Can I be eligible for M.Tech Food Technology after passing BSc Agricultural Biotechnology? Which type of the entrance exam to apply for M.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Tech after completing BSc? I am a student of BSc Chemistry Honors -- [Most Discussed]
12th March 2023, 01:09 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: How to get admitted in food tech in JU after passing BSc in Chemistry? What is the admission procedure?

To get admitted in Food Technology at Jadavpur University after completing BSc in Chemistry, you need to follow the admission procedure mentioned below:

1. Check the eligibility criteria: The first step is to check the eligibility criteria for admission in the Food Technology course at Jadavpur University. The candidate must have completed BSc with Chemistry as a major subject from a recognized university.

2. Apply for the course: The candidate needs to apply for the Food Technology course through the official website of Jadavpur University or offline by downloading the application form.

3. Entrance Exam: The candidate needs to appear for the entrance exam conducted by Jadavpur University. The entrance exam consists of multiple-choice questions based on Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.

4. Merit List: After the entrance exam, a merit list is prepared based on the candidate's performance in the entrance exam.

5. Counseling: Shortlisted candidates are called for counseling, where they need to choose their preferred college and course.

6. Admission: After the counseling process, the candidate needs to complete the admission formalities, which include document verification and payment of fees.

In conclusion, to get admitted to Food Technology at Jadavpur University after completing BSc in Chemistry, the candidate needs to appear for the entrance exam and complete the counseling and admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?